ADVERTISEMENT

It's offical, Rick Eckstein is.....

CloverforkCat

Junior
Jun 3, 2013
the new hitting coach at UK. Quite an impressive resume, both on the college, and especially the professional level. Hendo scored quite a coupe getting Eck to join the staff at UK.
You can read all about him at ukathletics.com. He gets ringing endorsements from Colin Cowgill and Austin Kearns no less !

Originally posted by CloverforkCat:
the new hitting coach at UK. Quite an impressive resume, both on the college, and especially the professional level. Hendo scored quite a coupe getting Eck to join the staff at UK.
You can read all about him at ukathletics.com. He gets ringing endorsements from Colin Cowgill and Austin Kearns no less !
For the UK baseball fan, I would encourage to go to ukathletics and listen in on his press conference. Very impressive, down to earth guy IMO.

Originally posted by parrott:
Originally posted by CloverforkCat:
For the UK baseball fan, I would encourage to go to ukathletics and listen in on his press conference. Very impressive, down to earth guy IMO.
Agree, he is very personable, and you can tell he is ready to get to work. I look for the Cats to once again be a strong hitting team, not as much power as last year, but a high average, and more agressive on the base paths.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT