ADVERTISEMENT

ITS NEVER ENOUGH! Keep beating Florida in SEPTEMBER. LOL.

Bluegrass79

Senior
Mar 4, 2008
FULL EDIT.
Wednesday before game:

To the team:. Drop the hammer on those bastards Saturday. You give it every drop of energy , every ounce of blood u got but you beat them down. You beat them Gators down you hear me? You beat them down. Don't come back without their head✂️🙃

AFTER GAME REACTION:
Boys I said bring me Florida's head. You brought me their scalp.
THANK YOU.

MY POST THREAD AND TITLE HAS BEEN EDITED TO REFLECT REALITY.
I can't say shit. Coach Stoops gets it done no matter when we play those sorry-ass Florida Gators.
I'll never say anything ever again about the subject when you have beat them three out of five times in the month of September.
As been the case for 10 years, Coach Stoops gets it done

FIN

Last edited:
Reactions: Blouman
This might be the worst post ive ever read.
No it's the best. We've been getting screwed by the University of Florida for longer than you been alive probably. Those candy asses are going to play as in November when it's cold or I say we never watch another freaking game. I'm tired of a little back door handshake the University of Kentucky has with Florida that allows them to play us in the hot Sun every year but I'm done with it I'm done with it !!!!I'm done with it !!!I'm done with it. !!!!!!
They the University of Florida football can gtfh along with Tennessee.

We can only win two games this year and if it's Tennessee and Florida..... IM GOOD.
And don't let me get started on the orange loving hicks down I75. At least the volunteers ain't scared to play as at any time of the year. I'll give them that. But florida? You bunch of pussies. Play in 25° and see if you can ever beat us!!! I don't think you ever would. Not once.

We allow a team that has a whole roster of five star players to play us in the second or third game every year and destroy our chance at the University of Kentucky to play for a national championship. Especially with it moving to 12 teams. We beat them twice in like the last 34 games. That means we had two tries to make a national championship in 36 years. And it's because we play them in the first second or third game and they always have a better roster with more five-star players. And they get to play in the Sun. In the warm weather that they're used to.

Well it comes to a freaking end now cuz I want to be one of these teams that makes the 12. No more Florida in September ruining our chance to make the playoffs.

IT MUST STOP.

Last edited:
It’s been to our advantage lately as they acclimate to new coaches. We’ve had stability and they’ve had turnover. Florida 2018 was a different team in November than September. Don’t know if the outcome would’ve changed but why take the chance. Likely the same this year.

It’s been to our advantage lately as they acclimate to new coaches. We’ve had stability and they’ve had turnover. Florida 2018 was a different team in November than September. Don’t know if the outcome would’ve changed but why take the chance. Likely the same this year.
Because playing a team loaded with five star players is not fair to the University of Kentucky in the first second or third game. Screw Florida and whatever their situation is. It's about Kentucky it's about Kentucky making the playoffs. It's about 12 teams getting in. And it's about Florida getting the freak out of our damn way.

It's a damn fact Florida cannot play in the cold. We are the northernmost SEC School. We've been getting bent over backwards for 40 years to help that school win football games and have a great start to their schedule every year. florida can kiss my azz and the University of Kentucky can kiss my azz for allowing it to happen EVERY DAMN YEAR.

My guess is Florida has about 45 5 star players and we have about three.
And most years it was 50 to 0. We've been as fans been getting cheated by the University of Florida for many many many years and it comes to an end. It's going to come to an end. The advantage with talent and the advantage with the weather is going to stop and it's going to stop soon.

Vince Marrow knows. Mark Stoops knows. The fans know. And we all agree. It's time to play Florida in November matter of fact in the last freaking game. Till year 2094

The record after those 72 games? Kentucky 50 wins Florida 22 wins.

We are the northernmost school and we should make sure the other SEC warm weather teams pay the piper!!!!

The snow the cold it's to our advantage. The sun and the warm weather is to their advantage.

And then the top it all off our football programs worked its ass off to be ranked in the top 25 preseason.
We win our game by 30 points and we stay ranked the same #20 meanwhile Florida unranked goes all the way to number 12 past us by beating freaking (lol) ranked #7 (lol) Utah!!!

Bet you anything we'd beat the brakes off of Utah at Commonwealth.
And if we had a 12 team playoff right now that big jump by Florida would be a big freaking deal right now!!!!!! People would be mad as hell. That's given Florida a leg up on the University of Kentucky in the playoff game this year after one freaking game against the freaking Utah mormons.

Last edited:
We go down to Florida and get destroyed and I won't watch another game.
We shouldn't be playing them right now. We're not ready to be playing a team full of five stars. It's just not right. it's not fair.
SEC network will be canceled. I'll sell any tickets I have. I am not putting up with Florida in the first second or third game anymore and watching us get beat down in 90° degree florida weather.

Because playing a team loaded with five star players is not fair to the University of Kentucky in the first second or third game. Screw Florida and whatever their situation is. It's about Kentucky it's about Kentucky making the playoffs. It's about 12 teams getting in. And it's about Florida getting the freak out of our damn way.

It's a damn fact Florida cannot play in the cold. We are the northernmost SEC School. We've been getting bent over backwards for 40 years to help that school win football games and have a great start to their schedule every year. florida can kiss my azz and the University of Kentucky can kiss my azz for allowing it to happen EVERY DAMN YEAR.

My guess is Florida has about 45 5 star players and we have about three.
And most years it was 50 to 0. We've been as fans been getting cheated by the University of Florida for many many many years and it comes to an end. It's going to come to an end. The advantage with talent and the advantage with the weather is going to stop and it's going to stop soon.

Vince Marrow knows. Mark Stoops knows. The fans know. And we all agree. It's time to play Florida in November matter of fact in the last freaking game. Till year 2094

The record after those 72 games? Kentucky 50 wins Florida 22 wins.

We are the northernmost school and we should make sure the other SEC warm weather teams pay the piper!!!!

The snow the cold it's to our advantage. The sun and the warm weather is to their advantage.

And then the top it all off our football programs worked its ass off to be ranked in the top 25 preseason.
We win our game by 30 points and we stay ranked the same #20 meanwhile Florida unranked goes all the way to number 12 past us by beating freaking (lol) ranked #7 (lol) Utah!!!

Bet you anything we'd beat the brakes off of Utah at Commonwealth.
And if we had a 12 team playoff right now that big jump by Florida would be a big freaking deal right now!!!!!! People would be mad as hell. That's given Florida a leg up on the University of Kentucky in the playoff game this year after one freaking game against the freaking Utah mormons.
Its cold and snows in the deeper south too.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

We shouldn't be playing them right now. We're not ready to be playing a team full of five stars. It's just not right. it's not fair.
SEC network will be canceled. I'll sell any tickets I have. I am not putting up with Florida in the first second or third game anymore and watching us get beat down in 90° degree florida weather.
dude 😆

This is my last year putting up with Florida playing us in the first second or third game.

These cheating,no good, sons of bitcces are going to play us in November or I ain't never watching another freaking game of Kentucky football.
I am done with Kentucky Athletics letting the Florida Gators RAPE our schedule. DONE.
I WON'T PUT UP WITH ANOTHER SEASON I PROMISE YOU THAT.

I don't how many damn years they been getting to play UK in the first second or third game but I guarantee you this:
I'll do everything I possibly can and you better as fans .....you better do everything you can to stop this bull crap. It's done it's over we are not playing Florida ever again in the month September or we WALK OUT.

I mean it. ever since I've been on this damn Earth we played them in the first second or third game and I'm tired of their cheating playn in the sun I'm tired of them having the advantage
Florida ain't got nothing on the state of Kentucky and if you think you do meet me outside I'll beat down every Florida Gator fan I see in front of me. Big small skinny fat I will smack down any Florida fan that gets in my damn face and show them what a real Kentucky boy is.
I hate your state, I hate 'them people", and I hate that we get done like this every year with the freaking football schedule.

And University of Kentucky is the most complicit in letting Florida play us in the first second or third game every year for the last four decades. So the University of Kentucky can kiss my white azz for allowing this to happen for the last 40 years.

To the team:. Drop the hammer on those bastards Saturday. You give it every drop of energy , every ounce of blood u got but you beat them down. You beat them Gators down you hear me? You beat them down. Don't come back without their head✂️🙃

/George Carlin R i P✍️
You make a good case that Kentucky should never have joined the Southeastern Conference. If you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen or is that "stay off a football field on a Saturday night in the Deep South". I doubt the Florida players on the UK squad are worried about a little warm weather. They were born from the womb of the Florida sun and nurtured by her breast. They are hardened and will be ready to go the course. I think the Cats will be also.

But if our team can not take the heart, maybe Minnesota or Wisconsin or Michigan would be a better fit for the Northernmost team in the SEC. The Swamp is a KILLER and only the best survive. How about the Cats go in there and slay some Gators and we can all celebrate Saturday night. Don't be afraid to meet your enemy. Face them like a man and beat them. If you play in the South it is going to get warm. Embrace it or find another conference. Ever been to LSU?

The-Swamp-2.jpg

You make a good case that Kentucky should never have joined the Southeastern Conference. If you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen or is that "stay off a football field on a Saturday night in the Deep South". I doubt the Florida players on the UK squad are worried about a little warm weather. They were born from the womb of the Florida sun and nurtured by her breast. They are hardened and will be ready to go the course. I think the Cats will be also.

But if our team can not take the heart, maybe Minnesota or Wisconsin or Michigan would be a better fit for the Northernmost team in the SEC. The Swamp is a KILLER and only the best survive. How about the Cats go in there and slay some Gators and we can all celebrate Saturday night. Don't be afraid to meet your enemy. Face them like a man and beat them. If you play in the South it is going to get warm. Embrace it or find another conference. Ever been to LSU?

The-Swamp-2.jpg
Lmfao

Reactions: Bluegrass79
Regardless of how you feel about the rant...it is SEC elite-ish at it's finest how Florida never comes to Lexington in cold weather since we beat them in the 80's.

Mitch does alot of good things as AD...but he bends over and takes it from SEC football powers. Why we are playing all of our non conference scrubs so early and not spaced out one late in year, we routinely have to line up 3-4 tough SEC games in a row...but when you look at Bama's schedule they always space in a Miss St in between a Texas AM, LSU game, or a bye week, etc... The SEC scheduling tends to be usually tilted toward the elites in small ways.

The-Swamp-2.jpg
The post you were responding to was way too radical for my taste but this absolutely should rotate to some extent. 35 years of always playing UF early is ridiculous. I don't care if rotates us into another equally hot game. This preferential treatment of UF should have ended at least a couple of decades ago.

This is my last year putting up with Florida playing us in the first second or third game.

These cheating,no good, sons of bitcces are going to play us in November or I ain't never watching another freaking game of Kentucky football.
I am done with Kentucky Athletics letting the Florida Gators RAPE our schedule. DONE.
I WON'T PUT UP WITH ANOTHER SEASON I PROMISE YOU THAT.

I don't how many damn years they been getting to play UK in the first second or third game but I guarantee you this:
I'll do everything I possibly can and you better as fans .....you better do everything you can to stop this bull crap. It's done it's over we are not playing Florida ever again in the month September or we WALK OUT.

I mean it. ever since I've been on this damn Earth we played them in the first second or third game and I'm tired of their cheating playn in the sun I'm tired of them having the advantage
Florida ain't got nothing on the state of Kentucky and if you think you do meet me outside I'll beat down every Florida Gator fan I see in front of me. Big small skinny fat I will smack down any Florida fan that gets in my damn face and show them what a real Kentucky boy is.
I hate your state, I hate 'them people", and I hate that we get done like this every year with the freaking football schedule.

And University of Kentucky is the most complicit in letting Florida play us in the first second or third game every year for the last four decades. So the University of Kentucky can kiss my white azz for allowing this to happen for the last 40 years.

/George Carlin R i P✍️
Have you visited a mental institution lately?

45Who cares when we play Florida? Early vs late? Y’all are weird.

Who cares when we play Florida? Early vs late? Y’all are weird
If it doesn't matter then schedule UK vs UF in November for the next 35 years. You do realize the series was nearly even until the switch to always playing them early? I'll grant you we faced great UF teams with great coaching a lot of those years but I don't believe the streak would have been near that length.

If it doesn't matter then schedule UK vs UF in November for the next 35 years. You do realize the series was nearly even until the switch to always playing them early? I'll grant you we faced great UF teams with great coaching a lot of those years but I don't believe the streak would have been near that length.
I don't understand why you guys think it matters. Looking for an excuse it what it sounds like to me. I don't care when we play them.

They usually have more depth than us, getting them early is better as we are usually banged up and depleted later on.

Also, listen to me my man, why let a thing like this steal you from some of the best years of Kentucky football? Sometimes our emotions get the best of us, I know what you're feeling - LET IT GO! (Apollo Creed reference in case anyone did not get it).

Last edited:
Years ago we played UGA and UF back to back. CM wanted to break that up we played UF at their place two years in a row to get them to change. I saw a study of the NFL Florida teams it was astonishing how bad they played in cold weather. Their winning % dropped like crazy. When UF came up here in November UK put them on the opposite side of the field to put them in the shade. They hated it!!

This has to be a troll to make Kentucky fans look like ignorant rednecks. It’s working great by the way.
I was just George Carlin that shitt badly lol.

Man George he could just go and go and go and go and he was just so sharp and witty and man they'll never be another one like him.

We sure could use his voice right now. He'd tell you how it was in his later years man.
George Carlin was a Fire breathing dragon. Rest in peace legend
🥀+🧠+✍️=
👺💨💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

I see the argument about making us play in the cold some but we aren't Bama and Georgia now and only have four 5 stars getting any real playing time with only three of them living up to the ranking some. We have five total 5 stars on the roster which I think is maybe fifth in the SEC.

Yea I can promise playing Florida in November wouldn’t have saved Kentucky from some of the games they lost to Florida, it doesn’t really matter when Kentucky plays them

Last edited:
WEATHER ALERT UPDATE

I live a little West and South of Gainesville and there is a Tropical Depression in the Gulf of Mexico producing heavy thunderstorms and heavy rain. It is 70° now and may not make it to 80°. 100% thunderstorms are predicted over the next few days.

So instead of heat to worry about we most likely will have heavy rains. Then again it might blow out of here by then. But for now I am planning on rain and will be bringing my rain gear to the game and wide brim hat. Just a heads up.

OIP.18TStIH-z_1_hkN7Nx7wCwHaFj

Last edited:
Reactions: Johnfarrel
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT