ADVERTISEMENT

It's looking like the Vols will flip 4* DE commit James Hudson

Status
Not open for further replies.
from you. He's planning on visiting the campus and our coaching staff. Always a good sign for us.

So you base your statement he will flip to you based on taking a visit huh?...very well could happen...but you won't get him without a fight. We are very stong in Ohio and his teammate is committed as well. Totally different proposition then a kid coming out of the South. We shall see when the dust settles.

Reactions: CB3UK and jauk11
I doubt his mom will want him to go to a program that has a systemic culture of condoning (and defending) sexual assault and violence against women. But, what do I know...

Based on that answer, and coming from a current student, nothing.

Trust me, the only "assault" and "violence" that you'll see this season will be what happens on the gridiron. Especially when we get to to play UK. (... and by "play" I mean ransack and pillage... as per usual.)

Last edited:

Trust me, the only "assault" and "violence" that you'll see this season will be what happens on the gridiron. Especially when we get to to play UK. (... and by "play" I mean ransack and pillage... as per usual.)

I agree Tenn. should be a major player for SEC East. But If I were U, which i am glad I am Not, I might consider taking a splash in the Tenn. River, to chill down a bit. Roll Cats.

If anyone's coach is going to be dismissed, it'll be Stoops - probably after the season. All that "progress," and no bowl games to show for it. The East is only getting better and UK couldn't even get it done when UT, UGA, and UF all have had down years. Lol. Stoops is toast.

Butch will still be around... This Title IX lawsuit is a bonafide smear campaign, and soon that will be apparent to everyone. Butch will also be ready to lead a real team that will probably put 50+ on y'all. Again.

I look forward to another fall where the Big Blue faithful is yet again delusional to the point that they think they have a shot against Tennessee. I love it.

Don't you have a sister to kiss?

I can count the Vol posters on this board that I can at least tolerate on one hand, and you ain't going to be one of them. GTFO, and welcome to Ignore :chairshot:

If anyone's coach is going to be dismissed, it'll be Stoops - probably after the season. All that "progress," and no bowl games to show for it. The East is only getting better and UK couldn't even get it done when UT, UGA, and UF all have had down years. Lol. Stoops is toast.

Butch will still be around... This Title IX lawsuit is a bonafide smear campaign, and soon that will be apparent to everyone. Butch will also be ready to lead a real team that will probably put 50+ on y'all. Again.

I look forward to another fall where the Big Blue faithful is yet again delusional to the point that they think they have a shot against Tennessee. I love it.

Do you feel better about yourself now? You're clearly an insecure little guy to start this thread, knowing it would agitate others. You poor thing. Having to look for people to agitate to prop yourself up.

You have a lot of built up tension today..need to beat up a girl I see. While Hudson may flip, don't think any self-respecting mother would want her son playing for Butch's Rapists.

Reactions: TheKentuckyKid
Do you feel better about yourself now? You're clearly an insecure little guy to start this thread, knowing it would agitate others. You poor thing. Having to look for people to agitate to prop yourself up.

I'm not the OP. Go up to the top of the thread, and look at the first person who posted. That's the OP.

If you need any further clarification, which you probably do, just let me know.

I doubt his mom will want him to go to a program that has a systemic culture of condoning (and defending) sexual assault and violence against women. But, what do I know...

The title IX suit has gone quiet the last several weeks from the plaintiffs side because it's about to backfire bad. LOL..... A simple background check of one of the plaintiffs suing the university for creating a "sexual atmosphere" revealed her past employment has put a dagger in their clams. Something she failed to tell her lawyers. Tennessee has taken the proper action with each alagation by suspending the player until it goes through the judicial system. Not one player played a snap or was allowed to practice until he was cleared. If anything the actions Tenn has taken will show parents of recruits that the school and coaches will have their son's back until the issue is settled. Take the Oregon lawsuit for example...... 3 players where accused of rape but the charges where dismissed. The school kicked them out before they went through the system and now the players are suing the university for 10 mil a piece for dismissing them without cause. That's what will happen if you kick everyone off who has been accused of something.

Reactions: CBEVol16
LOL James Hudson is going nowhere near Tennessee. He might take a visit but he is about as close to Vince Marrow right now as you can be.

Nice try. And Stoops is in his fourth year. He inherited the least amount of talent of any power 5 school.

Talk to us after the season, of which again you will be Alabama's bitch.

You're the same poster under two accounts. Do they have 2 internet connections in Knoxdump? You poor little POS.

By god, this thread is entertaining. I can't wait for the Title IX lawsuit to be exposed for what it really is, a sham...

I also can't wait to play Kentucky again this year. There's nothing better than stomping an annual mud hole in the traditional bottom feeder that thinks they're something more than the really are.

Leave it to Vol fans for their players raping girls as totally excusable and must be false. Wide scale rape and yet they play. Meanwhile at UK we have a linebacker found not guilty who still was let go

UT is right behind Louisville as the bastion of sleeze. This was true before this most recent issue even came up

Reactions: ZZZZCat
You have a lot of built up tension today..need to beat up a girl I see. While Hudson may flip, don't think any self-respecting mother would want her son playing for Butch's Rapists.

Yeah and I'm sure she wants her son running drugs from Louisville to Lexington.

Leave it to Vol fans for their players raping girls as totally excusable and must be false. Wide scale rape and yet they play. Meanwhile at UK we have a linebacker found not guilty who still was let go

UT is right behind Louisville as the bastion of sleeze. This was true before this most recent issue even came up

Please list all these players who have been convicted of rape or something similar and still played. I'm sure this won't be hard for you since this problem is "wide scale".

Nice.... Very intellectual statement

I can do that, too, but I prefer to call it what it is when you come onto our board as a guest only to act like a little girl (probably hoping to be the next rape target)

I will be happy to climb into the ditch with you and exchange barbs, compare educations, W2's, debate your laughingly bad defense of your trash program.... Anything you want

Lemme help you out CBEvol2016:

-UK football fans know that we havent won a natinal title since 1950 and are aware of our travails and tribulations. We hope to be in the mix at some point...optimism is not a bad thing.

-VOL fans think it is 1997. Its not. You havent been able to take advantage of the down sec east either. Sacrificing your women up to UT football isnt helping...sad really.

Oh... That's awkward. I don't really see much of a difference from then to now. Not when you get woodshedded every year. Have fun in those imaginary bowl games you'll forever be a slave to.

UK can't even sniff Bama's jock strap. And we shall see my friend. Less you forget, Tennessee was winning (something you're clearly not familiar with) with a couple minutes left before the eventual National Champion/Heisman winner put them ahead.

Kentucky would have lost before getting off the bus. (As. Per. Usual.)

Yup, because winning with true freshman and sophmores is such a key ingredient for SEC success.

:rolleyes:

And WAS winning =you got beat, again for about the 1,000 time in a row to Bama.

ROCKY TOP, YOU'LL ALWAYS BE HOME-SWEET-HOME TO ME!

GOOOOD OLE ROCKY TOP! WOOOOOOOO!

ROCKY TOP TENNESSEE!

Wow, you're a tuff guy ! The reason it's home to you is because you couldn't survive anywhere else. Funny stuff. Stick around. It shows how worthless your life is that you have to taunt UK Football fans. SMH.

The difference is we get rid of players when they do that crap. We got rid of one for being found not guilty for rape because it still didn't smell right

We don't compare. Don't even try

And none of the players that has been accused of something played another down until they were cleared. That's a fact.

Lemme help you out CBEvol2016:

-UK football fans know that we havent won a natinal title since 1950 and are aware of our travails and tribulations. We hope to be in the mix at some point...optimism is not a bad thing.

-VOL fans think it is 1997. Its not. You havent been able to take advantage of the down sec east either. Sacrificing your women up to UT football isnt helping...sad really.

This. Exactly this

They act like anyone outside of Knoxville gives a crap about them. Haven't been relevant in almost 20 years. At least UK has something (this season notwithstanding)

Reactions: rudd1
Yup, because winning with true freshman and sophmores is such a key ingredient for SEC success.

:rolleyes:

And WAS winning =you got beat, again for about the 1,000 time in a row to Bama.

Yes.... It tells you all you need to know when Kentucky fans have to use another team to take a jab at Tennessee.

Again..... Show me some facts to this. I'm sure with your education and W2 you understand how google works.

Because if everything were on the table, there would be no Butch or UT football.

There's no proof due to your good old boy rape network of the toothless, but it's obvious to EVERYONE what a little weasel your coach is and how dirty your program is

And in addition, who would want to speak up at this point when you get assaulted by the football team for speaking or trying to help one of the rape victims?

You're use to being back? When was the last time UK was back?

Please learn English so you understand what "in something" means. A national title and multiple final fours this decade would suffice

Not being mentioned outside of rape for 20 years is not "back" lol

I don't need to go anywhere to convince anyone. The preseason poll will come out with the Vols in the top 15, and that should be good enough. Maybe not for someone like yourself that doesn't have two IQ points to rub together... but it should be apparent to most especially when we WIN games this season. (Winning is the opposite of losing, in case you haven't figured that out yet, bud.)

It will also be apparent when we whip you by 50. Again. Just taking out the garbage. Again.

@Icecoldbrewdoggy = Jimmies Rustled to the max.

Sorry.... Where UK has been "back" in our best sport, we didn't point to preseason polls as evidence

You've been garbage for 20 years and are pounding your chest

20 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT