ADVERTISEMENT

It is starting...

BBUK

All-American
May 26, 2005
This team is getting tore down, like they do every year. "It will get worse before it gets better." -Dalton (I believe that. No doubts, and it will get better...) Just keep winning...

Reactions: awf and fbrent1972
The last thing to come with Cal's young teams is team defense. Hedging, fighting through screens, rotating and closing out on 3 pt. shooters are ALWAYS a season long work in progress.

The offense comes quicker, but learning what the best possible shot in each possession is takes some time also.

I'm going to take Cal's advice this season and ENJOY THE RIDE.:D

I believe by tournament time, only a team with a legit big man will be able to beat us. Shut down the three point line, and make 'em drive into the paint, where our height and athleticism will dominate. If AD were on this team we'd be talking 40-0. I think ATM, and Florida, if their guy is back, will get us in the early game. Later on, I think it will be close to 50/50 on who wins.

Reactions: chroix
I believe by tournament time, only a team with a legit big man will be able to beat us. Shut down the three point line, and make 'em drive into the paint, where our height and athleticism will dominate. If AD were on this team we'd be talking 40-0. I think ATM, and Florida, if their guy is back, will get us in the early game. Later on, I think it will be close to 50/50 on who wins.
Richards 6’11
SKJ 6’10
Gabriel 6’9

Will guard our yard!

This team is getting tore down, like they do every year. "It will get worse before it gets better." -Dalton (I believe that. No doubts, and it will get better...) Just keep winning...
What is starting and who is starting it? What time does it start and where? I say it started last month and will continue until it gets to where it has to go by you know. I love the start of things but I usually cry when they end.

Could take a while. Last year's team, which could have been the best in the country in March, lost 3 of 4 games in late January/early February (including being routed at Florida) and they were more experienced than this team.

Maybe I'm in the minority here but so far I've been fine with the "struggles". This team seems to play really hard. Not to say other teams haven't but it seems evident watching them. Everyone knew it would take time to gel since they were so young. As a fan, I'm ok with that as long as they play hard. Effort can take you a long way waiting for everything else to catch up.

What is starting and who is starting it? What time does it start and where? I say it started last month and will continue until it gets to where it has to go by you know. I love the start of things but I usually cry when they end.

And I thought I was simple-minded....(I hurt for your employee'so_O)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT