ADVERTISEMENT

It is really embarrassing to watch

I know, right? It sure was embarrassing watching Arizona give up three out of bounds baskets in the second half alone...
I was talking about Clemson. I am sure you think Cal’s teams are well coached. Cal is one of the worst coaches in college basketball. All of America is laughing at Cal and more so for UK retaining him. Next year will be the total death of UK basketball. Cal has made UK basketball like IU basketball or Nebraska football. It is what used to be. He destroyed the program to stroke his ego and bankrupted UK while doing so. Hopefully we can find something crooked to report to the NCAA so we can fire him for cause and not have to buy out his contract. Next year’s team probably won’t even qualify for the NIT.

That in bounds play Brownell called out of the timeout in the final seconds was a thing of beauty. Gave Clemson the easy bucket at the time when they dearly needed it most.

We NEVER see that coming out of timeouts here.
It was probably a play they have always had and worked on, versus drawn up on the fly. Coaches use board to reinforce plays they’ve worked on in practice … to ensure everybody on the same page.

Reactions: Fox2monk
If anyone watched Clemson/Arizona that is EXACTLY what you saw. Clemson’s coach changed defenses, drew up excellent after time out plays and closed out the game with the foot on the throttle.
You mean he didn’t go to end of game floppy action? Run out the clock and hope your 5 point lead survives offense? How did that win?!?

How well so many teams are coached compared to our 9 million dollar man.

Disciplined on defense, the ability to play a zone and the way they execute on offense especially coming out of timeouts.

I literally was about to post this same thing. The difference is incredibly noticable.

If anyone watched Clemson/Arizona that is EXACTLY what you saw. Clemson’s coach changed defenses, drew up excellent after time out plays and closed out the game with the foot on the throttle.

He out coached Scott drew pretty bad too. Ran circles around him.

You mean a coach that has been to the tournament 4 times in 14 years at Clemson, which includes 5 wins, 3 of those are in this tournament. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in awhile.

I know, right? It sure was embarrassing watching Arizona give up three out of bounds baskets in the second half alone...

I see what you’re saying but what does that say about us? Or cal? We poke fun at Zona and Lloyd (fine by me) yet Lloyd and Zona have been more successful this year and the last few years than Calipari and Kentucky.

Isn’t it less embarrassing to lose tonight to 6 seed Clemson by 5 than to lose to 14 seed Oakland?

Reactions: cathead64
I don’t think it matters. Barney is going to allow Cal to stay as long as he wants. Barney is gutless and fears Cal.
Yeah… probably so. I’m hoping that Cal crashes and burns so he has to act. The odds are high. I’d hope he’s gathering a list of replacements now, since he apparently didn’t before this year.

Reactions: cathead64
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT