ADVERTISEMENT

It is really a 2 headed monster

TNCatfanforever

All-American
Apr 3, 2003
Mount Juliet Tn
1. Cal stays his recruits come 3-4 of current players stay maybe a couple of transfers. Most likely 20 wins 3rd or 4th in SEC Lose in SEC TOURNAMENT 1st round lose first or 2nd round of NCAA if they make it.

2. Fire Cal and hire a new coach. He brings some of his players maybe convinces 3-4 current players to stay hits portal hard and has 2-3-4 transfers. Probably same result or better. Year 2 signs 3 great freshmen hits portal and puts a veteran well coached team on the floor and Cats are once again make a deep tournament run and program is back on track as players are playing for UK and the great Wildcat fans. All time wins are preserved and respect returns. We are once again feared and not the laughing stock of college basketball.

1. Cal stays his recruits come 3-4 of current players stay maybe a couple of transfers. Most likely 20 wins 3rd or 4th in SEC Lose in SEC TOURNAMENT 1st round lose first or 2nd round of NCAA if they make it.

2. Fire Cal and hire a new coach. He brings some of his players maybe convinces 3-4 current players to stay hits portal hard and has 2-3-4 transfers. Probably same result or better. Year 2 signs 3 great freshmen hits portal and puts a veteran well coached team on the floor and Cats are once again make a deep tournament run and program is back on track as players are playing for UK and the great Wildcat fans. All time wins are preserved and respect returns. We are once again feared and not the laughing stock of college basketball.

UK is no laughing stock like you keep saying over and over in every thread you start. Now your Vanderbilt Commodores, that's an entirely different story.

UK is no laughing stock like you keep saying. Now your Vanderbilt Commodores, that's an entirely different story.
Vandy is a "never-was". We are the elite program. If you think we aren't a laughing stock I dont know how to help you. Our results 16-24 are a lot like old Vandy.

You do realize how horrible our results have been over that 9 year period, don't you?

Reactions: TM2013

The players are playing for $ no matter the coach. You old guys are delusional.

I agree on firing cal yesterday but get real with this nonsense about players going to a school for the school. It's about money and then the coach.

UK is no laughing stock like you keep saying over and over in every thread you start. Now your Vanderbilt Commodores, that's an entirely different story.
If you don’t think the rest of the basketball world isn’t rejoicing and laughing at this then you have had too many cold beers. The Vandy thing shows your ignorance as to who I am and where I am from. Stop making yourself look like a drunken Cal lover.

ACC is looking like the best conference so far in this tournament. Will likely have four teams in the sweet 16. Baylor and Scott Drew down by double digits to Clemson ! NC State, UNC, and Duke all looking solid .

This adds insult to injury ! Not sure about UNC but Duke has another five 5 star players coming in next season while we have one. And they will almost certainly have more returning players than we will. Future looks bleak no matter whether Cal stays or goes.

News flash yes they are. St Peters and Oakland says hi.
So sorry you live in an area where rival fans make you feel dumb. Nobody does that around me and all the national media said NOTHING like UK being a laughing stock. Quite the opposite with Dan Patrick (best in the business) saying we are basketball royalty that just needs to get back on track. But you guys keep trotting out the laughing stock nonsense since the guy in the cubicle next to you is crushing you.

If you don’t think the rest of the basketball world isn’t rejoicing and laughing at this then you have had too many cold beers. The Vandy thing shows your ignorance as to who I am and where I am from. Stop making yourself look like a drunken Cal lover.

@chattanoogawildcat has said that you have admitted that you only come here to get a rise out of people and that "it works every time". He's been around a long time so I believe him. Why would he lie about that when he rarely weighs in on anything?? Enjoy your night and the ruse.

Last edited:
Vandy is a "never-was". We are the elite program. If you think we aren't a laughing stock I dont know how to help you. Our results 16-24 are a lot like old Vandy.

You do realize how horrible our results have been over that 9 year period, don't you?
I couldn't imagine having skin so thin that I cared about what rival fans (or any human for that matter) thought about me or my team. Especially in the moment. SMH

I couldn't imagine having skin so thin that I cared about what rival fans (or any human for that matter) thought about me or my team. Especially in the moment. SMH
You must have a reading comprehension problem. I never said I cared. I simply told you how wrong you are when you say we aren't a laughing stock.

At this point I welcome it. Its just more damage to Cals monstrous ego.

Reactions: cathouse
@chattanoogawildcat has said that you have admitted that you only come here to get a rise out of people and that "it works every time". He's been around a long time so I believe him. Why would he lie about that when he rarely weighs in on anything?? We also see that your son has season tickets to Vandy games. Enjoy your night and the ruse.
Chatt knows better. He just likes to mess with me. Absolutely my sons are Vandy fans. I married a Nashville girl. Just because I am not a leftist who loves seeing my beloved team destroyed by you liberals doesn’t make me a fan of another school. I have been on this board since the beginning. I assume you must have loved Tubby and BCG or you are only a 7th grader and really have no clue about the history of UK basketball. I bet you never heard Cawood call a game did you. Now go to bed. Hopefully you finished working on your multiplication tables.

There are many more potential outcomes than just these two

So sorry you live in an area where rival fans make you feel dumb. Nobody does that around me and all the national media said NOTHING like UK being a laughing stock. Quite the opposite with Dan Patrick (best in the business) saying we are basketball royalty that just needs to get back on track. But you guys keep trotting out the laughing stock nonsense since the guy in the cubicle next to you is crushing you.
LMAO must be nice going around with your head in the sand. Maybe you missed it while you had your head in the sand. LMAO Dan Patrick. That's what you have? A friend of Cal's and a known Cal apologist. That is what you want to quote as a source. Not any fan bases or other national media that have said it is a laughing stock for UK to lose the way they lost to the teams they lost to. Dan Patrick. LMAO. Maybe if you would learn how to talk to someone without the condescending tone or the snide remarks and questioning where someone lives people would take you more seriously. Instead of insults, you may want to try and bring more than Dan Patrick or any other national media that kisses Cal's behind because they don't want to be blacklisted. Cal is insecure can't handle criticism and would blacklist journalists because he has already done it.

Reactions: BigBlueFanGA
And simply because you are an ass here you go. A small sampling but yet you might get the idea. https://www.kentucky.com/sports/college/kentucky-sports/uk-basketball-men/article286994100.html

You paint a good picture with #2.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT