ADVERTISEMENT

It doesn’t look like LSU can cock block either.

The South Carolina offense is having an easier time with LSU than they did with us in early going. LSU does have 6 new starters on defense this week.....

Biggest thing I've seen is SCAR is playing with great confidence. So much of this game is mental and it can change in a blink of an eye. LSU's lack of a running game is telling.

Reactions: KentuckyDC
SCAR only had 250 yards offense vs UK, they're going to top that in the first half today vs LSU.

SC up 24 to 10.

Alabama no problems at Wisconsin up 21 to 3 at half.

Fsu is a disaster.

Missouri losing at home to BC too.

Win or lose, SC has crushed College Game Day that they stole from us.
They have a great crowd and their players have came to play

Win or lose, SC has crushed College Game Day that they stole from us.
They have a great crowd and their players have came to play

This. This game is way more entertaining than the ass whipping scrimmage for tonight for UGA .

Fsu about to be 0 and 3 in other game news unless they get a miracle.

Reactions: gamecockcat
Neither of these teams is all that good and really the SEC outside of the top 4 (maybe 5, still not really buying Mizzou but they don’t play anyone for awhile) seems very down this year.

Edit forgot about Tennessee. They look legit as well. So 5 to 6 good to really good teams and then a bunch of meh. Probably better than other conferences still

Neither of these teams is all that good and really the SEC outside of the top 4 (maybe 5, still not really buying Mizzou but they don’t play anyone for awhile) seems very down this year.

Edit forgot about Tennessee. They look legit as well. So 5 to 6 good to really good teams and then a bunch of meh. Probably better than other conferences still
Either of these teams would cakewalk thru the ACC.

Reactions: Haggin_Hall_1983
No one is all that pissed that UK lost to SC. It’s that they rolled over and were incompetent. Maybe SC is good maybe not but if the cats play like they did last week; we are losing to every team left on the schedule not named Murray St.
I disagree. I am very pissed and many more are too. Especially some of the ones with money. That game should have been won and we have lost the last two at home to them.

How do you call it a catch when the guy has both knees out of bounds? LSU getting a pretty good whistle on the road.

Reactions: Warf2012
I disagree. I am very pissed and many more are too. Especially some of the ones with money. That game should have been won and we have lost the last two at home to them.
Well that’s your all’s fault for getting sucked into hype for a Mark Stoops team.

USCjr has absolutely been railroaded by the refs since I started watching early in the 4th quarter. Every single call goes against them. Several were major calls, one of which was a phantom call. At the very least they’d be 7 right now, likely 11, if not for the screw job.

Sec office clearly wants LSU winning.

SC with legit defense and legit starting QB...

LSU made the adjustments, and SC's starting QB had to leave the game = just enough for LSU to pull it out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT