ADVERTISEMENT

It all starts in the trenches. We're very undisciplined.

BigBlueFanGA

All-American
Jun 14, 2005
I have no idea how Yenser wasn't fired last year but he must go. We've gone from the Big Blue Wall to the Keystone Cops in 2 years.

Our secondary is so bad I dont even know where to start. This team has regressed at a frightening pace. We'll be lucky to even make a bowl this year.

I'm curious to see just how damn sick of this mess Stoops is.

I have no idea how Yenser wasn't fired last year but he must go. We've gone from the Big Blue Wall to the Keystone Cops in 2 years.

Our secondary is so bad I dont even know where to start. This team has regressed at a frightening pace. We'll be lucky to even make a bowl this year.

I'm curious to see just how damn sick of this mess Stoops is.
I thought he was sick of it after last year? And it's about to start being even tougher starting next year when we add Texas and Oklahoma to the SEC. The following year we'll go to 9 SEC games. One less cupcake for Stoops to feast on and pad his stats.

As much as I wanted Yenser gone.....I think the Oline has been maybe 2nd best unit on team (RB with Ray Davis....maybe inside LBer with Wallace/Jackson). TO be fair. the penalties have been on TE, DB and a few on Oline.

I think it's a full system melt down....not the Oline.

Oline is god awful trying to pass block
Terrible run blocking last 3 quarters
They are pathetic not sure what you are watching
Receivers are Ohio Valley quality
No passes over the middle till down 14
Just a complete system failure

Reactions: grevey35
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT