ADVERTISEMENT

It’s time to put the negativity on hold

Woodsmoke

Sophomore
Gold Member
Feb 27, 2023
We have plenty of time to rehash the past. For now, it’s March Madness. We’re getting hot at the right time. We have a legitimate shot at bringing home #9. Who’s with me???? Let’s go!!!!!!

Lets Go Nba GIF by Storyful

Last edited:
Some people simply aren’t happy unless they have something to bitch about. Other people are just negative in general. I have a friend like that. Overly negative outlook on life and being around him is usually a bummer. I get those vibes from some posters here.

I, too, am focused on the rest of the season. Hoping Big Blue makes a big run. We have plenty of time in the offseason to bang the usual drums.

I'm with you, Woodsmoke, feel we should all be united right now and just back this team every way we can and hope they do us proud. I'm all in.
Agreed. The other issues will still be there when this season is over. But this team needs our support. They really could do some great things. For my part, I'm gonna cheer them on to the end. I hope they win every game and I don't care who gets any credit for it.

Agreed. The other issues will still be there when this season is over. But this team needs our support. They really could do some great things. For my part, I'm gonna cheer them on to the end. I hope they win every game and I don't care who gets any credit for it.
Exactly. I'm putting away any negative stuff until our season is finished. Love this team and will cheer them on to the end, including on this board.

I'm all about new starts ! I just got to Maricopa and I am starting a new chapter in Arizona, straight from Hopkins county (Madisonville) baby !

Go Big Blue for life !

I want the cats to come see me out here in Phoenix before too long ! I'm here waiting ! woohoo !

I’m with you! I think this team can actually go on a run and win it all. We are young, definitely. However, most of the time our freshmen don’t play like freshmen, especially Reed and to an extent, Rob. Rob is just erratic sometimes. DJ and Edwards are really coming on, especially the latter.

I like that we were in a tournament setting in Canada. Also think the SECT setting should help this team. Wish we would’ve been involved in an early season tournament, though. Not being “negative”, just saying.

I'm all about new starts ! I just got to Maricopa and I am starting a new chapter in Arizona, straight from Hopkins county (Madisonville) baby !

Go Big Blue for life !

I want the cats to come see me out here in Phoenix before too long ! I'm here waiting ! woohoo !
Congratulations! How are you liking Arizona?! Did you actually move there? Sorry if you’ve already mentioned that. Sounds as if you did. Can’t wait to retire! We may move away also. However, we just bought a home recently here in Kentucky and have put about 60K in it. Put in a lot of time, money and effort. So, we’ll see. Long time away! LOL

• Love
Reactions: runt#69
Congratulations! How are you liking Arizona?! Did you actually move there? Sorry if you’ve already mentioned that. Sounds as if you did. Can’t wait to retire! We may move away also. However, we just bought a home recently here in Kentucky and have put about 60K in it. Put in a lot of time, money and effort. So, we’ll see. Long time away! LOL
Thanks Cowtown ! Got here on the 7th, now living in Maricopa Arizona straight from Hopkins county (Madisonville). Beautiful trip thru the Sitgreaves and Tonto forests getting here with my 5x8 trailer on my lil chevy HHR red wagon!

Beautiful climate, it's perfect. New favorite store in Arizona, the Sticky Saguaro over here in Chandler (20 mins away) !!! HAHAHA!! Everything here in newly incorporated Maricopa, everything is close by for my disabled butt to get to !

Great to get here to heal me of ailments and be better for my back and tumor pain.... and you know, this steady temp and barometric pressure ... is really making my head feel better, come to think of it. Much less head pain now. I'll be...

From Nashville to madisonville to Maricopa .... and my mom and pop passing in Tn, to my adopted family here... I've known Tina and Dana with momma Teresa and poppa Pat since kindergarten. So happy to be here with family again !

Very happy time and rejuvenating. I hope it rubs off on our Cats for good vibes !

My birthday is on March 27. Turning 55. This makes me 50 years a Kentucky fan. Remember Memorial before they stopped play there, and the first of Rupp Arena's games !

I always say I don't get greedy and make a birthday wish for a final four (or more) just to get to the Elite Eight. That's worked fine for me.

But just between BBN and me, THIS YEAR, my "birthday wish" is gonna be just a *little bit* MORE than the usual ......

Go Big Blue ! (Come see me in Phoenix this year !!!)

Thanks Cowtown ! Got here on the 7th, now living in Maricopa Arizona straight from Hopkins county (Madisonville). Beautiful trip thru the Sitgreaves and Tonto forests getting here with my 5x8 trailer on my lil chevy HHR red wagon!

Beautiful climate, it's perfect. New favorite store in Arizona, the Sticky Saguaro over here in Chandler (20 mins away) !!! HAHAHA!! Everything here in newly incorporated Maricopa, everything is close by for my disabled butt to get to !

Great to get here to heal me of ailments and be better for my back and tumor pain.... and you know, this steady temp and barometric pressure ... is really making my head feel better, come to think of it. Much less head pain now. I'll be...

From Nashville to madisonville to Maricopa .... and my mom and pop passing in Tn, to my adopted family here... I've known Tina and Dana with momma Teresa and poppa Pat since kindergarten. So happy to be here with family again !

Very happy time and rejuvenating. I hope it rubs off on our Cats for good vibes !

My birthday is on March 27. Turning 55. This makes me 50 years a Kentucky fan. Remember Memorial before they stopped play there, and the first of Rupp Arena's games !

I always say I don't get greedy and make a birthday wish for a final four (or more) just to get to the Elite Eight. That's worked fine for me.

But just between BBN and me, THIS YEAR, my "birthday wish" is gonna be just a *little bit* MORE than the usual ......

That’s awesome! I’m hoping the Cats make it down there to see you as well! Hoping things break our way in the NCAAT. Should be a ton of upsets! Just hope one isn’t us! GBB!

2 of my best friends live the Madisonville area. They plan to be Phoenix for the FF. As do I.

Reactions: IL Wildcat
Some people simply aren’t happy unless they have something to bitch about. Other people are just negative in general. I have a friend like that. Overly negative outlook on life and being around him is usually a bummer. I get those vibes from some posters here.

I, too, am focused on the rest of the season. Hoping Big Blue makes a big run. We have plenty of time in the offseason to bang the usual drums.

It’s like Kyle, everything is Sh@t.

Reactions: MegaBlue05
We have plenty of time to rehash the past. For now, it’s March Madness. We’re getting hot at the right time. We have a legitimate shot at bringing home #9. Who’s with me???? Let’s go!!!!!!

I respect your point of view. At this point i'm all in to this team, we have the chance to win #9. This is fun team to watch and im looking forward to both tourneys, BUT, but reserve the right to call a spade a spade. Im a habitual bitcher, The team wont give me a reason to bitch but im sure Cal WILL. If i gotta vent im gonna vent...

We have the talent to win it all and I live about 1.5 miles from the AZ cardinals football stadium so I am ready to go see my Cats play there this yr- went a few yrs ago when it was in Phx when KY should have been there but instead saw UNC win it all- ugh !!!

CAL LOVER BOY!!!
ELLEN!
OK BRAD!
CALIPARI KOOL-AID DRINKER!

Did I miss any?!? Just kidding - I'm all on-board the positivity train supporting our guys!

Reactions: Woodsmoke
Got a bottle of Pappy I've had for 10 years I said wouldn't be cracked until we played in the title game. Hope this is the year

Somewhere right this minute ukjennings44 is reviewing and parsing his daily collection of wacky bad stats to pin on Cal and is dying to counter this kumbaya thread with his 10-times-per-day hate threads.

I say can it and let’s enjoy the excitement for a change!
He and Macy666 are both working hard to find and deliver anything negative they can dig up I am sure

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT