ADVERTISEMENT

Is this true?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lol I kinda agree with it, Duke has always had those white boys who could play and now we finally have one.
No, his take is trash and your takes continue to be trash too.

Reed is the most Kentucky player to ever play at UK.

Nothing like those spoiled, flopping, cry babies at Duke.

It is literally only said because he is white and that's complete garbage

lol I kinda agree with it, Duke has always had those white boys who could play and now we finally have one.
200w.gif

Why because he's white?

Dude is fundamentally sound and plays with Kentucky PASSION.

Such a crap take.

Actually I'll double down - Reed Sheppard is one of the few Kentucky players ever who plays like a Kentucky player should. Absolute legend.
Dude this is legit an accurate post. Traditional Kentucky boy who is sound in fundamentals in spite of Cal and the huggers club. Who cares about athleticism if you can’t hit the broad side of a barn.

Reactions: DraftCat
Lmfao a double UK legacy is the most duke-like player in Kentucky history?! Lmfao again! Just a HILARIOUS take! Dude should be fired for this!

Myron Medcalf is a complete idiot. He’s also friends with Matt Jones, FWIW. He’s hosted Matt’s radio show before. The dude knows less than nothing about Kentucky basketball and, apparently, about Duke basketball as well. He’s just a typical race baiting liberal media twerp.

Why because he's white?

Dude is fundamentally sound and plays with Kentucky PASSION.

Such a crap take.

Actually I'll double down - Reed Sheppard is one of the few Kentucky players ever who plays like a Kentucky player should. Absolute legend.
We’ve had plenty of good “white dudes” come through the program, but I would have to say Reed would be the best since probably Kyle Macy.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Finally? Herro is on line 1.
Herro was a lot more Duke like than Reed. Reed is way to restrained and calm to be Duke like. To do that you gotta be a real asshole on the court, give some cheap shots, taunt a bit, and just be an obnoxious asshole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT