ADVERTISEMENT

Is this the worst ....

Do you just need something to bitch about? This team is really damn good and will get better by tourney time. They will be a tough out in the tourney and I think they have a great chance to win it. They lost their focus and go loose in the last 6-7 minutes of the game.

Reactions: bIhawk and thedahc
Do you just need something to bitch about? This team is really damn good and will get better by tourney time. They will be a tough out in the tourney and I think they have a great chance to win it. They lost their focus and go loose in the last 6-7 minutes of the game.
How do you not know the 1998 story also? I’m 23, it was well before I was born and even I know the reference.

Reactions: runt#69
14 - 3 basketball team EVER at Kentucky ?

....... you knew it had to be coming .... ( nod to the crownmewilma's of the world )

I know the defense has to become better, the offense .... well. It's really nice to see them hit shots. But I hate to see them go cold and continue playing defense like this.
A combination of the refs, and Cal slowing them down to keep from embarrassing Mike White and hanging 120 on them.
The first half defense was a better representation of where we are. Not perfect, but coming along.

Reactions: runt#69
You can’t be serious, you just want clicks. This team is very good and if you can’t se that then sorry…. Everyone knows the defense isn’t the best, but this is the best offensive team Cal has probably ever had.

I thought we were the best team in country AND i never expected Z to play. Now if we avoid injury its hard to see how we lose all things being equal ( if we stay healthy and aren't screwed HORRIBLY by refs) . I trust our roster and I trust our coaches . The title is coming from 1 of 4 teams IMO - UK , UNC , UConn and Tennessee. Houston cant score enough and while they are best defensive team in the land scoring is WAYYYYY more important these days . KU isn't all that and not talented enough . Same with Purdue . No other teams are in the elite IMO . Zona could eventually be and Creighton is close .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT