ADVERTISEMENT

Is there a link I can go to for buying trading cards of this years players ?

I would like to get some for my grandson. Thanks.

I just bought two boxes of these. Bowman U Chrome. Just came out today. They won't all be UK guys, just fyi. 100 cards in the total set but made up of men and women. Signed cards, 1 of 1 cards, etc. So usually the best players in the sport...not like you will be getting walk ons and stuff.

You can buy individual cards on this site...all UK cards are sold out right now. They do special drops so you just have to subscribe if you want to keep up with it.

You can buy the individual cards on eBay for resale...example below. If you are wanting to go this route just search player name + card. There are those that may be worth some money such as below and other brands you can pick up cheap. Bowman stuff is legit.

Last edited:
I just bought two boxes of these. Bowman U Chrome. Just came out today. They won't all be UK guys, just fyi. 100 cards in the total set but made up of men and women. Signed cards, 1 of 1 cards, etc. So usually the best players in the sport...not like you will be getting walk ons and stuff.

You can buy individual cards on this site...all UK cards are sold out right now. They do special drops so you just have to subscribe if you want to keep up with it.

You can buy the individual cards on eBay for resale...example below. If you are wanting to go this route just search player name + card. There are those that may be worth some money such as below and other brands you can pick up cheap. Bowman stuff is legit.

Thanks HH

Reactions: HagginHall1999
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT