ADVERTISEMENT

Is Kaiya Sheron injured, suspended, or transferring?

Our coaches on this campus lack the basic common sense that an average sports fan has. Cal and Stoops with their offenses blows my mind. Two otherwise great coaches are completely oblivious to offense.

It was painfully obvious after the first 3 or 4 drives that Wade wasn’t ready and they kept running him out. He didn’t even get benched after a first half with 10 possessions that were 2 pick 6’s and 8 punts. How can a coach not get that it’s time to end the experiment?

Our coaches on this campus lack the basic common sense that an average sports fan has. Cal and Stoops with their offenses blows my mind. Two otherwise great coaches are completely oblivious to offense.

It was painfully obvious after the first 3 or 4 drives that Wade wasn’t ready and they kept running him out. He didn’t even get benched after a first half with 10 possessions that were 2 pick 6’s and 8 punts. How can a coach not get that it’s time to end the experiment?
Give those coaches a raise Mitch.

Not quite but not playing what is clearly your best QB is a head scratcher.
It’s not like it’s clear he was the best qb and he would’ve struggled today. But regardless of that, there isn’t any reason for him to not get significant snaps today as poorly as things were going anyway. Not unless he was hurt or had told the staff he is headed out before next semester. Everybody should’ve played.

The coaches don't understand modern offense
Starting to wonder if they understand the game at all

Is this not obvious to everyone? Gotta keep the Wade twins happy. Stoops promised the kid a shot at QB, he gave it to him. Gotta live up to that promise. His brother is a must keep.
And it kills 2 birds with one stone by showing the Wade's parents that the kid needs to work on his game to compete in Bigtime college football. So Coach Stoops starts the kid in his HOMETOWN and sticks with him even to the point of LOSING the game to help him in the long run.

Today's game should make the Wade's and their parents Wildcats FOR LIFE!!!

Is this not obvious to everyone? Gotta keep the Wade twins happy. Stoops promised the kid a shot at QB, he gave it to him. Gotta live up to that promise. His brother is a must keep.
Correct. We can't lose Keaten because he's a promising LB and we're pretty thin on edge rushers.

I’m with you all except this statement.

Reactions: GridCats
Yep. Also... we all love Kaiya, but his ceiling is strictly limited. Whereas, Destin is a completely unpolished player, but one with physical gifts that may allow him to evolve into a serious weapon at the position. Being honest about that fact is no slight against Kaiya.

Wade, Hogan, Sheron…does it really matter? Heck, Levis would’ve looked bad today too against this D. Do people really think he opted out cause he was hurt or didn’t want to get hurt? Cmon

I just watched the South Carolina replay for the second time today,Sheron was very nervous to start.He was really feeling the pressure.That being said he's a far better QB at this point than Wade and its not even close.I have no idea why he didnt play today.

Wade, Hogan, Sheron…does it really matter? Heck, Levis would’ve looked bad today too against this D. Do people really think he opted out cause he was hurt or didn’t want to get hurt? Cmon
Maybe it would matter, maybe it wouldn’t. The point is play who gives you the best chance to win. It was clear early that Wade wasn’t the guy. You’re arguing to leave a guy out there who produced 2 picks 6’s 8 punts and no points in the first half? C’mon.

Maybe it would matter, maybe it wouldn’t. The point is play who gives you the best chance to win. It was clear early that Wade wasn’t the guy. You’re arguing to leave a guy out there who produced 2 picks 6’s 8 punts and no points in the first half? C’mon.

I honestly don’t think UK even tried or planned on winning this game. The “running” QB keeps the clock running and the sooner Stoops can get it over with, the better.

I was fine with him getting the whole first half bc he started deep in territory a few times. But the second have should have been all hogans. At least a solid few drives

Maybe Sheron plays just as bad as Wade. Who knows? But it was evident after the 2nd pick 6 that Wade was not the guy. I don’t know how that is even up for debate. Put another guy in if you are interested in trying to win the game

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT