ADVERTISEMENT

Is it too late to schedule a trip for this summer?

mdlUK.1

All-American
Dec 23, 2002
Could we schedule games like we did in Canada or is it too late? And can we get into any of the events like maui?

Yes, those have been so beneficial in developing the last 4 UK teams who went on foreign summer trips......

How bout we spend the summer with their asses in Lexington working in the Craft Ctr
Honestly, for a team that'll be this overhauled, it might not be a bad idea to get film on where communication needs to be built and where execution is lacking. Pope actually has a system that players will have to learn.

Reactions: Catzman
Yes, those have been so beneficial in developing the last 4 UK teams who went on foreign summer trips......

How bout we spend the summer with their asses in Lexington working in the Craft Ctr
Well, they certainly didn’t hurt, did they? Despite Cal, this last team was pretty fun to watch and had several big wins. Unc, at auburn. At Tennessee. Crushed Alabama. Which all make the collapse at the end and the 3 game home losing streak, totally unbelievable.

Those did include 2015 (F4) and 2019 (E8)

Yeah, that was a really great season (until last 4 of Wisconsin game) and really good season. 2011 also went to the final four.

The last trip didn't really do much with a disappointing 12 loss and 2nd round loss season.

I thought teams could only take them every 4 years so probably a couple years away if it happens.

I’m for it. This is going be a team put together mostly from the portal, get some live game experience before the season.

Pope said he did open practices at BYU. Doing a few of those for fans in Memorial Coliseum would work for me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT