ADVERTISEMENT

Is it time to throw the bank at Andy Kennedy?

We need to throw the bank at the ex Villanova Coach to come out of retirement. Now, there's a real Coach. He had like a tenth of the talent Cal has had and won two Titles while Cal hasn't won a Title since AD, Jones, Miller, Lamb, MKG, Teague, etc..

no. We need a real coach who will play modern basketball while also having the ability to make adjustments in game. We have a good recruiter who will resort back to his old ways at the slightest inconvenience
I thought we were playing modern basketball?

Welch was coaching the team.

Marquette supposedly plays modern basketball.

They lost today too. Scoring less than 65 points.

But be happy with the loss. You won’t have many times to be happy this year.

Our coach said he wanted to play two bigs together which goes against everything this team should be doing. Nobody is happy with the loss, that’s the dumbest damn response your group has on here. Todays loss highlighted the potential problems and set Kentucky back

Cal isn't going anywhere

if he doesn't improve as a coach though, he is going to be miserable

this was his redemption year, the swagger is back, rededicating himself, blah, blah, blah

this loss just burned all the goodwill he built in the last 72 hours

and worse, just validated that he can't coach with overwhelming talent

Our coach said he wanted to play two bigs together which goes against everything this team should be doing. Nobody is happy with the loss, that’s the dumbest damn response your group has on here. Todays loss highlighted the potential problems and set Kentucky back
He can play two bigs all he wants if he will just spread the effing floor and stop with the high low 1970s basketball. Bradshaw can move and shoot threes. Let him. Open the lane and let the guards crash the glass.

Marquette was playing on the road against Wisconsin who has one of the craziest home court officiating outside of UNC, Duke, and KU. If you arent furious at this sh*t show today and the implications it has on the season... then you dont care much about UK ball anymore. Title teams dont lose at home to mid majors

Andy Kennedy is a very good Coach but Chris Beard is best Coach we could get unfortunately he will be Louisville next Coach you can take that to the bank

He can play two bigs all he wants if he will just spread the effing floor and stop with the high low 1970s basketball. Bradshaw can move and shoot threes. Let him. Open the lane and let the guards crash the glass.
Why does everyone say Bradshaw can shoot the 3? He has never shown that in high school. You just believing the used car salesman on that too?

Reactions: ukjenning44
We have to be honest about he state of this program…
South Carolina and Auburn have made the Final 4 since the last time we have.
We lost to the Peacocks in the Dance for God’s sake.

Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn and Tennessee have all had more success over the last few years in the regular and/or postseason.

A & M has been consistently better.
Now Florida and Ole Miss are moving up too.

Drastic times call for drastic measures.
Just wait till Louisville gets a new coach…

I would say Bruce Pearl, but I don’t think we could get him.

Maybe Chris Beard?
Hot Shots Idiot GIF

He said he wanted to play Bradshaw and Tre together. What's wrong with that?

Last edited:
Reactions: Zissou87
It’s more the way calipari would use them more than the players being an issue. Calipari will try to force feed the post instead of the movment on the perimeter like we have seen.
The reason is because of Tre's experience and the way he has mentored the younger players. Still, what's wrong with that?

Reactions: Zissou87
The reason is because of Tre's experience and the way he has mentored the younger players. Still, what's wrong with that?
On This one fair, I am wrong for a judgement this early in this. This team shouldn’t be forcing post feeds to Mitchell 10 feet from the basket either way. Bradshaw and Mitchell can be good I will wait on that. Wagner coming back helps This team more than anything

Reactions: grevey35 and catben
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT