ADVERTISEMENT

Is it Time for a New Voice? (Poll)

Is it Time for a New Voice?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Are back to (after the USC pitiful performance) this team will not make a bowl. Lose to Florida (playing better), Texas, Tennessee. We have to beat Auburn and UofL to be bowl eligible.

He has taken UK as far as he is capable. Just like Calipari... It's time for him to go.
Agree 100%, I believe that Stoops has taken us as far he can. We need a coach that can take us to the next level in the SEC. And 9 million a year should be enough to get us a top coach. Problem is, what coach would want to come to UK to build the program?

Agree 100%, I believe that Stoops has taken us as far he can. We need a coach that can take us to the next level in the SEC. And 9 million a year should be enough to get us a top coach. Problem is, what coach would want to come to UK to build the program?
What is to be built? The talent is absolutely there, player development, game management, and coaching in general are the issues.

What is to be built? The talent is absolutely there, player development, game management, and coaching in general are the issues.

Our talent isn't nearly as good as Georgia's, alabamas, Texas, UT, lsu, etc. You have to beat most of those teams to make a playoff. Beating one doesn't do it. You have to win 10 to ensure a playoff bid.

Reactions: sefus12
Our coaches are the problem I agree, but again what Top Coach wants to come to KY to Build the program to compete for Championships? Just like basketball, how many top coaches wanted the basketball job?

Our talent isn't nearly as good as Georgia's, alabamas, Texas, UT, lsu, etc. You have to beat most of those teams to make a playoff. Beating one doesn't do it. You have to win 10 to ensure a playoff bid.
But you have to win the ones you should to build on and show recruits what is possible.. I couldn’t imagine being a dad of a talented QB, RB, or WR and supporting my kid wanting to go to UK after watching the multitude of games Stoops coached like last night.

I voted yes after voting no earlier in the season.

My true vote is that it doesn't matter. UK will never be what some folks think it will be at football. We don't produce enough top tier talent in state and the only reason we are getting the recruits we are is because of Marrow...he will be gone with Stoops if he leaves...75% chance of that.

So, sure, change the coach but IMHO it will not matter. All that said, the home record vs SEC is out of hand and points to a problem.

Reactions: sefus12
I voted yes after voting no earlier in the season.

My true vote is that it doesn't matter. UK will never be what some folks think it will be at football. We don't produce enough top tier talent in state and the only reason we are getting the recruits we are is because of Marrow...he will be gone with Stoops if he leaves...75% chance of that.

So, sure, change the coach but IMHO it will not matter. All that said, the home record vs SEC is out of hand and points to a problem.
Yea, our best recruiting ever is still lower third in the SEC. People need to realize how little talent we produce in state (which is huge) compared to other SEC schools.

With that said, I do think it’s time to move on and get a new coach. I love what Stoops has done but think he’s done all he can do here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT