ADVERTISEMENT

Is it Basketball Season Yet?

I flew from Reno to go to game yesterday and my cowboys are gonna lose today also. So right there with ya.

I’m right there with you. Packers lose, love is out for a month maybe 2 and Kentucky looked about as bad as you can look yesterday

And let me tell you that Willis guy sucks at QB. Good luck to the packers.

I still love football season and can enjoy it even if my Wildcats and Titans don't do well as I am used to their ineptitude. Football is my favorite sport to watch overall and not even close.

Due to Calipari hangover apathy, I am in a wait and see mode on the court with UK basketball until they win something that matters in March again. I think Pope will do fine but the schedule is tough this year and he still has things to prove on the court.

And let me tell you that Willis guy sucks at QB. Good luck to the packers.

I still love football season and can enjoy it even if my Wildcats and Titans don't do well as I am used to their ineptitude. Football is my favorite sport to watch overall and not even close.

Due to Calipari hangover apathy, I am in a wait and see mode on the court with UK basketball until they win something that matters in March again. I think Pope will do fine but the schedule is tough this year and he still has things to prove on the court.
I had 5 titans fans message me and say I’m about to be frustrated.

I don't watch college football, but I of course wish the Wildcats the best. I'm a casual Bengals fan, and I've followed the Reds my entire life, but the only sport I really follow closely is UK basketball.

Being a lifelong Reds fan's rough. I was born just as the Big Red Machine was being dismantled, but I'm thankful that I got to watch that incredible 1990 season. And I got to watch greats like Johnny Bench and Tom Seaver (though I'm too young to remember either one well), as well as Dave Concepcion, Eric Davis, Tom Browning, the Nasty Boys trinity, Mario Soto, Adam Dunn, and many others, including two Hall of Fame players who spent their entire careers in Cincy -- Barry Larkin and Joey Votto.

But thank goodness for UK basketball. Folks my age suffered through the last few years of Coach Sutton and the resulting fallout, Coach Gillispie's three-ring circus, and the disappointment of Coach Calipari's last four seasons, but aside from that, it's mostly been an incredible ride. In my lifetime UK's earned four National Championships, two runner-ups, ten Final Fours, twenty Elite Eights, and the domination of all of our rivals (except just one, North Carolina, damn it), and we've got one of the most dedicated and knowledgeable fanbases in existence.

I'm excited for Mark Pope's tenure. Go Big Blue. =D

Reactions: rivercatinfl
What an awful weekend for football.

1. Kentucky- SUCKED
2. Titans- SUCKED
3. Bengals- SUCKED.

Is it basketball season yet?
Burrow is showing how limited this team is, he seems unwilling to run anything other than shotgun. Weak OL? Afraid of injury? I've also noticed that he takes a LONG TIME to get rid of the ball.

Reactions: Bill - Shy Cat
Burrow is showing how limited this team is, he seems unwilling to run anything other than shotgun. Weak OL? Afraid of injury? I've also noticed that he takes a LONG TIME to get rid of the ball.
Burrow also doesn’t appear to have a good attitude. Somethings not quite right with him.

Reactions: NociHTTP
Burrow also doesn’t appear to have a good attitude. Somethings not quite right with him.
He got exposed, and instead of doing what great players do (adapting to what they're given) and maybe learning to play without a deep pocket, he's grown resentful to the idea that the Bengals won't build a strong O-line around him. He's probably going to try and leave before his contract ends in 2029.

I feel for no one ITT. My team lost by almost 40 and starts a man at QB that stands lower than probably half the people that post here. One of the worst football weekends I can remember

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT