ADVERTISEMENT

Interim AD

Wasn't thinking. According to Demling's post it is a guy named Vincent Tyra
No worries, thanks. Never heard of the guy. But if a UK grad is named new AD, I think that could be the final straw for the crazy segment of the UofL fan base. Would be glorious to watch.

Steelers says he/she/it graduated from UK also. WTF happened there?

Reactions: blubo
Steelers says he/she/it graduated from UK also. WTF happened there?

Vince is Charlie Tyra's son. Charlie was an UL great and his retired jersey is hanging in the yum center. Vince went to UK on a baseball scholarship, I believe. My step-mom is a Tyra, Charlie was her dad, Vince is her brother.

Vince is Charlie Tyra's son. Charlie was an UL great and his retired jersey is hanging in the yum center. Vince went to UK on a baseball scholarship, I believe. My step-mom is a Tyra, Charlie was her dad, Vince is her brother.

I was talking about Steelers. He/she/it said they graduated from UK. I was wondering why Steelers was a UL fan.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
It's part of the master plan. Pitino played the undercover role perfectly. Only a few of the smart ones suspect us.

Sort of like what Kansas has tried to do to us for decades and the only
Time it worked was Gillispie. The rest of them end up abandoning mission and staying at U.K.

It was a long and difficult plan but we stuck to it and got them right where we want. Pitino was the greatest double agent ever! Now we will control the entire AD.

It's part of the master plan. Pitino played the undercover role perfectly. Only a few of the smart ones suspect us.

Time it worked was Gillispie. The rest of them end up abandoning mission and staying at U.K.

I believe CM Newton basically told Louisville to hire Jurich, so why not?!?

Reactions: morgousky
Well, we finally got our uk man over the u6 athletic department. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: [cheers]

It's been interesting on the UL boards to watch them debate interim AD Tyra. Several think he is a UK plant, sent to destroy the UL athletics. My thought was UL is doing a pretty good job of destroying their own program without help from UK or anyone else!

Can anyone answer something about all this with Jurich.

I understand he is suspended. OK, got that. But why go thru all this, hiring an interim AD if they plan on bringing Jurich back?
Why wouldn't the assistant AD cover for a few weeks and not have all this fuss over hiring an interim AD?

What am I missing?

I did listen to the interim AD on the news here in Louisville, and have to say he handles himself very well. Seems like a smart, accomplished man. Seems better suited to speak to others than Jurich did.

Why do you hire someone for 2 weeks? I mean, if there is the possibility of jurich returning, why not just wait?

Reactions: morgousky
Why do you hire someone for 2 weeks? I mean, if there is the possibility of jurich returning, why not just wait?

Louisville has two factions at work. One group wants him gone, one wants him back to continue business as usual, but they both want the appearance that it's being handled.

They are trying to seek opinion on it in the mean time. Gauging the public thoughts.

Most will want him back, just have to see who wins out. Those trying to clean up that rogue institution and make it a university again, and those that want to move in the same corrupt direction.

My guess anyway.

Reactions: ORCAT and mdlUK.1
Louisville has two factions at work. One group wants him gone, one wants him back to continue business as usual, but they both want the appearance that it's being handled.

They are trying to seek opinion on it in the mean time. Gauging the public thoughts.

Most will want him back, just have to see who wins out. Those trying to clean up that rogue institution and make it a university again, and those that want to move in the same corrupt direction.

My guess anyway.

I'd say your guess is pretty accurate actually.

Not true, the Jayhawks play the long game so they set us up with Rupp who got us four championships which lowered our defenses for all future mayhem. ;-)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT