ADVERTISEMENT

Is anyone here actually happy with the direction of the program?

I have not been happy since 2015 and thought Cal Failed then as well.

We are the worst of the traditional powerful bluebloods. I do not count Indiana or UCLA. I do add UCONN now (at least since the turn of the century. Cal just could care less about KENTUCKY, UK and the basketball program. He is trying every which way to get fired so he can retire with a huge payout. He does not want to be an ambassador for the program because he does not like the program, state or its people. The man is a passive aggressive piece of poo. Someone needs to put a for sale sign on Richmond Road, Quick fast and in a hurry (not talking about a fan but Cal). This is another year where we will have a long spring / summer to get to fall football (which will be average again (6 to 8 wins max maybe as low as 5 wins)). Cal will probably stay pat till late fall (right before season) and decide it is time to retire and leave us in as bad of shape as possible.

I do not hate the man, but I do not like the man either. I would love for him to go to well any other state. It will be worth 2 years of knowing we are trash to get back to the KENTUCKY we all know and love.

Cal said this is a players first school. Just think how exciting the NBA draft night will be! Don’t forget how many UK players are NBA all stars. How could things be much better?

Reactions: Kerry Kat
I have not been happy since 2015 and thought Cal Failed then as well.

We are the worst of the traditional powerful bluebloods. I do not count Indiana or UCLA. I do add UCONN now (at least since the turn of the century. Cal just could care less about KENTUCKY, UK and the basketball program. He is trying every which way to get fired so he can retire with a huge payout. He does not want to be an ambassador for the program because he does not like the program, state or its people. The man is a passive aggressive piece of poo. Someone needs to put a for sale sign on Richmond Road, Quick fast and in a hurry (not talking about a fan but Cal). This is another year where we will have a long spring / summer to get to fall football (which will be average again (6 to 8 wins max maybe as low as 5 wins)). Cal will probably stay pat till late fall (right before season) and decide it is time to retire and leave us in as bad of shape as possible.

I do not hate the man, but I do not like the man either. I would love for him to go to well any other state. It will be worth 2 years of knowing we are trash to get back to the KENTUCKY we all know and love.

That 2015 loss to Wisconsin was my last in person game. I was 100% depleted and disenfranchised after that loss, and finally realized that Cal was an average X&O coach at best.

I’ve been hoping that he had the decency to walk away, but it appears that his ego won’t allow that. Would hate to see another Tubby Smith type departure, but it seems to be shaping up that way.

That 2015 loss to Wisconsin was my last in person game. I was 100% depleted and disenfranchised after that loss, and finally realized that Cal was an average X&O coach at best.

I’ve been hoping that he had the decency to walk away, but it appears that his ego won’t allow that. Would hate to see another Tubby Smith type departure, but it seems to be shaping up that way.
As this point, I don't care how he leaves UK, I just want him gone. I'm to damn old and tired to put up with this shitshow we see. It's time, this marriage needs to end. I think both sides have had enough.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT