ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting Tweet

So, klutch decided our line ups.

That is fireable.

The denial by some in this thread is pretty funny. You will be surprised what goes on in programs across the country
They have to deny all of it because they defended the lineups all season saying “it doesn’t matter” and all the other BS. Well it mattered to someone evidently.
Cal should’ve been fired for losing control of his program and his contract voided.

The denial by some in this thread is pretty funny. You will be surprised what goes on in programs across the country
Yeah, so many fans are delusional about their programs. They believe everyone else is dirty and that their program is moral and clean. Nope. Teams have a system where they assign hostesses for recruits. Guess what they do?

There's so much stuff that people know but it's never discussed in public.

Sounds like Chin and Bruiser will be the fall guys for this mess.
Well Bruiser is a joke so however he goes so be it. What pisses me off is how now “everyone in the know” knew Chin was acting inappropriately but they are only now discussing. I couldn’t imagine paying to be a member of the KSR forums to find out they have only been posting info that wouldn’t put them at risk with the staff.

Well Bruiser is a joke so however he goes so be it. What pisses me off is how now “everyone in the know” knew Chin was acting inappropriately but they are only now discussing. I couldn’t imagine paying to be a member of the KSR forums to find out they have only been posting info that wouldn’t put them at risk with the staff.
Imagine what people don't share when they're winning.

Stop and think...out of all the eyes and ears that report on this program, this guy happens to have the inside scoop on all of these things when others would have reported it in a heartbeat?

He is just trying to stir up the fanbase and get a bunch of likes
You didn’t confirm or deny the reeves Nil story — that was part of the tweets you were trying to shoot down , was that a lie too ?

They have to deny all of it because they defended the lineups all season saying “it doesn’t matter” and all the other BS. Well it mattered to someone evidently.
Cal should’ve been fired for losing control of his program and his contract voided.
The person responsible decided he was doing ok. That person is the bigger problem. Or equal.

"Can't believe so many of you are so desperate to believe the first things you read on social media."

After just typing

"Someone tweeted that they know this guy and his wife slept with someone in the program and that's why he's making stuff up."

Haha that's literally my point you bozo.

If you are dumb or naive enough to believe the post, why not be dumb and naive enough to believe the made up reason he's making the post?!

Or....maybe....(and brace yourself here, this is life changing advice)...don't believe random shit that random people post on a random website- and definitely don't pick and choose those things to fit the narrative that YOU want to believe.

If you want to blindly believe made up shit, then blindly believe it ALL, including that someone on the team clearly slept with this guys wife..right?!

It's literally my point- glad you made it there haha.

• Haha
Reactions: NociHTTP
It was on the pay KSR pay board.He said things got heated but downplayed by saying things like this happen everywhere.

Yeah I never heard him confirm that a fist fight happened. I am sure there was frustration..it's a basketball team- that stuff happens to every team, did not read on KSR board anything confirming there was a fist fight.

Why anyone would listen to Maggard is beyond me.

Maggard has been right on about almost everything all year...he constantly brags about himself by reposting correct tweets so it highlights it a bit more, and yeah he's an arrogant asshole, but he's been right about most everything.

But let's believe the Stan Marsh covered in Jizz guy instead.

This program has enough MAJOR, MAJOR issues that we don't need some dude making up/exaggerating false rumors to throw on top of it.

Haha that's literally my point you bozo.

If you are dumb or naive enough to believe the post, why not be dumb and naive enough to believe the made up reason he's making the post?!

Or....maybe....(and brace yourself here, this is life changing advice)...don't believe random shit that random people post on a random website- and definitely don't pick and choose those things to fit the narrative that YOU want to believe.

If you want to blindly believe made up shit, then blindly believe it ALL, including that someone on the team clearly slept with this guys wife..right?!

It's literally my point- glad you made it there haha.

Well let me give you some advice, you should buy a membership on HOB so you can find out if any of that is true.

And you just might run into folks on this board that is involved in the very things that are being discussed.

Let's just say your 100% wrong on saying it's all made up

Other sources over the last few days also reported that Reeves got shat on when it came to his NIL.

Supposedly was supposed to get $100k and never got it.
Yeah that story was really unfortunate. We are very lucky to have gotten him back at all. I think that NIL story speaks to the disfunction and disorganization that we are now hearing about in the basketball staff. To me it seemed like someone was asked to follow through with something and they just didn't bother to do it. I feel bad for Antonio and his dad.

From what it looks like on the bench Chin Coleman would eat nails for this team. Not sure I believe any of this, I am sure some of it could be true, emotions had to be high in that game so people are arguing what to do. I know Cal has spiraled a bit, but Jesus this just sounds insane.

Maggard has been right on about almost everything all year...he constantly brags about himself by reposting correct tweets so it highlights it a bit more, and yeah he's an arrogant asshole, but he's been right about most everything.

But let's believe the Stan Marsh covered in Jizz guy instead.

This program has enough MAJOR, MAJOR issues that we don't need some dude making up/exaggerating false rumors to throw on top of it.
Don’t disagree about the program. I will choose to remember history when it comes to Maggard.

This tweet sure seems far-fetched, for certain, but is it plausible that there could be some elements of truth in it ?? Hard to really know, of course.

This tweet sure seems far-fetched, for certain, but is it plausible that there could be some elements of truth in it ?? Hard to really know, of course.
I said above I don’t believe everything that’s coming out…but, there is way too much smoke, from multiple sources for me to not believe there are a few fires behind the curtain.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT