ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting Tweet

The fight sure sounds true. And honestly I'm not surprised. Winning cures all. When we beat Tennessee I'm sure the team was fine.. for the time being.

But when we struggle at half to beat lowly oakland.. you can't tell me the team isn't pissed at how things are handled. That loss might have cost Dilly millions in draft capital. It might have even cost Reed a lottery pick.

And of course that's on Cal. But it's also on the team. If you're not playing well, speak up. I wouldn't blame Dilly at all for being miffed at someone like DJ or Edwarda after a whole SEASON of those two just being handed the keys, and then those two coming out so Dilly could go clean up their mess.

I can tell you this, in the workplace, if that's me.. I let that happen twice, tops. After that I'm bringing it up to someone. Can't have dead weight like that for an entire season, if it's affecting my bottom line.

Maggard has been right on about almost everything all year...he constantly brags about himself by reposting correct tweets so it highlights it a bit more, and yeah he's an arrogant asshole, but he's been right about most everything.

But let's believe the Stan Marsh covered in Jizz guy instead.

This program has enough MAJOR, MAJOR issues that we don't need some dude making up/exaggerating false rumors to throw on top of it.
The same Memanboy who spent all last Spring saying Oscar was returning and that Reeves was easily replaceable. And thats on the heels of him telling us Sharpe was returning and that Wheeler was an incredible point guard despite his horrific play. Maggard is rarely right but he never stops with his bullshit, just deletes his bad tweets and retweets his lucky guesses to trick gullible cat fans.

Marc Maggard is the walking living equivalent to Stan Marsh covered in jizz. If you believe him you might as well believe anything.

Last edited:
The same Memanboy who spent all last Spring saying Oscar was returning and that Reeves was easily replaceable. And thats on the heels of him telling us Wheeler was an incredible point guard despite his horrific play. Maggard is rarely right but he never stops with his bullshit, just deletes his bad tweets and retweets his lucky guesses to trick gullible cat fans.
Wasn’t he also the one who started all the nonsense that Kobe Brown transferring to Kentucky was imminent? It’s quite possible that not everything in the initial post is true, but I wouldn’t just take MeManBoy’s word for it.

So the NIL and Reeves is false?
That part has been verified, the rest of stuff, it is simply rumors. I chose NOT to believe any and everything put out by someone who has ZERO credibility or proof of said claims. I can go on X and post 3 or 4 things about the team "Edwards was sleeping with so and so G/F", it does not make it true, this guy seems like a pissed of fan (rightfully so), and is just posting BS to get attention. UNTIL I see facts of these things from someone credible and have some real hard proof about these things, I will simply discard them into the trash bin.

Some of you guys that follow Pilgrim on X should just ask him if he plans to ask both Calipari and Barnhart point blank if any of these allegations are true. Get them both on record either denying or confirming something.

If even ONE of these claims proves to be accurate then there should be an immediate investigation of the entire men's basketball program. If it is determined that some or all of this stuff happened, everyone who knew and failed to alert the AD and/or University President should be terminated immediately.

I have no idea if this stuff is true but, allowing Calipari and the bball program to operate autonomously is just asking for things like this to happen.
Good Lord this is infuriating!!

The same Memanboy who spent all last Spring saying Oscar was returning and that Reeves was easily replaceable. And thats on the heels of him telling us Sharpe was returning and that Wheeler was an incredible point guard despite his horrific play. Maggard is rarely right but he never stops with his bullshit, just deletes his bad tweets and retweets his lucky guesses to trick gullible cat fans.

Marc Maggard is the walking living equivalent to Stan Marsh covered in jizz. If you believe him you might as well believe anything.
I don't know about everything MM reports but, I know for a fact that when UK was pursuing Calipari he was giving nearly minute by minute updates of meetings and commentary that was unbelievably accurate. Like he had a source inside the room or something. He was reporting stuff a full 1-2 hours ahead of this board. I was watching it happen in real time.
In fact, several posts about UK hiring Calipari were deleted from this board only to have them confirmed an hour or more later.

Reeves played beautifully this year so the NIL part must have been worked out before he returned.

Pilgrim addressed it on other board.

"The stories are either totally inaccurate or hyperbolized versions of reality.

- There wasn't a fistfight in the locker room, it was a tense heat-of-the-moment argument at halftime that got shut down quickly. That happens with every school, every team, every year. The timing sucks -- obviously you'd prefer to avoid it in the biggest game of the year -- but it had nothing to do with the final result. And once the game was over, the season was over. There are bigger fish to fry at that point.
- The "NCAA investigation" was a brief period of staff questioning that led to nothing. They were falsely accused and quickly cleared.
- Antonio Reeves considered transferring because he and his family were worried about playing second fiddle to the freshmen (and what that would mean for draft stock and NIL). As I mentioned throughout that process, this was his last go-round and they didn't want to risk not getting a fair shot.
- I was made aware of a single instance where one NIL payment did not go through to a single player. I reached out to someone close to said player, who said it was a miscommunication and it had been handled, completely satisfied.
- Have not been shy about discussing the Klutch dynamic this season and last, was the first one to address the USC speculation during the offseason (which was 100% true, said it both then and still confirm it now).
- Understand the KSR dynamic with John Calipari and how laughable it is that his closest assistants would be my sources. Or that I would have any reason to "paint them as heroes."

Pilgrim addressed it on other board.

"The stories are either totally inaccurate or hyperbolized versions of reality.

- There wasn't a fistfight in the locker room, it was a tense heat-of-the-moment argument at halftime that got shut down quickly. That happens with every school, every team, every year. The timing sucks -- obviously you'd prefer to avoid it in the biggest game of the year -- but it had nothing to do with the final result. And once the game was over, the season was over. There are bigger fish to fry at that point.
- The "NCAA investigation" was a brief period of staff questioning that led to nothing. They were falsely accused and quickly cleared.
- Antonio Reeves considered transferring because he and his family were worried about playing second fiddle to the freshmen (and what that would mean for draft stock and NIL). As I mentioned throughout that process, this was his last go-round and they didn't want to risk not getting a fair shot.
- I was made aware of a single instance where one NIL payment did not go through to a single player. I reached out to someone close to said player, who said it was a miscommunication and it had been handled, completely satisfied.
- Have not been shy about discussing the Klutch dynamic this season and last, was the first one to address the USC speculation during the offseason (which was 100% true, said it both then and still confirm it now).
- Understand the KSR dynamic with John Calipari and how laughable it is that his closest assistants would be my sources. Or that I would have any reason to "paint them as heroes."
Lol, this comes off as a guy scared to lose his sources.

I do not believe everything that is being thrown out there, but there is enough of this coming out to make you raise an eyebrow.
Because, as is well known, if you say something often enough it becomes true.

The Grant Peters idiot is the same guy who said the official in the Texas A&M game was on the take. He made the claim the ref made 22 calls and everyone one of them was against UK. A national media guy shot holes all in his BS by showing 3 or 4 calls the official made AGAINST A&M in the first part of the 1st half. Said he wasn't even going to try a find more because the Grant Peters guy was full of sht. He is a attention seeking blow hard. Facts are optional with him as he is just seeking attention. So he either totally makes stuff up, or blows little normal things up to become this huge story as that will get him the most attention he so craves.
If some of you want to believe EVERYTHING negative or paints the team and staff in a negative light, knock yourself out. He is the ONLY person who has stated ALL of these accusations happened. Others have said "part of" or "his claim was way over exaggerated" or flat out "did not happen." Chose wisely, not blindly what you want to believe, do not blindly believe it because it supports your feelings against the team and / or staff.

Reactions: Graham51
I'm gonna need some evidence that any of this is true because I watched this team all year and the one common theme was always that you could tell this team loved each other. I don't doubt the NIL stuff but some of this other stuff sounds crazy.

Then again I'm not on twitter. Is twitter generally known as a hub for truthful news?
Yes, now that Elon owns it and has cleaned out a lot of trash.

Reactions: dl51344
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT