ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting Tweet

This team had too many divas.

Calipari was too inept to manage everyone once everyone got healthy or cleared. He also didn't play the best lineups and that resulted in drama and losing early on.

The stuff about NIL is wild. I didn't think NIL was an ongoing thing like a salary but more contracted pay based on when you got opportunities but idk.

Was it the Oakland game where on that one particular possession Edwards refused to pass the ball to Reeves in the corner who was wide open but instead passed it to Wagner. Now who do you want shooting the ball Reeves or Wagner. Now this was just one possession.

Part of the tweet makes sense on why Cal refused to start Reed and Dillingham.

You all will cling to whatever drama-filled tweet comes your way even when it is filled with falsehoods...
There are 3 things in that Tweet that have had enough smoke (and some confirmation), that they are likely true:

1. Reeves and NIL - this has come out as pretty much a fact
2. Chin - it's come out that one of the assistants likes frequenting the bars, and everything has pointed to Chin
3. Collective running out of money has been a topic of conversation prior to this coming out

Gregg Darbyshire is probably connected to #3, so there is possibly smoke around the Darbyshire, Chin, Orlando thing.

Stop and think...out of all the eyes and ears that report on this program, this guy happens to have the inside scoop on all of these things when others would have reported it in a heartbeat?

He is just trying to stir up the fanbase and get a bunch of likes
Insiders have reluctantly all but confirmed every bit of it. More or less just saying this sort of thing happens everywhere.

Slow your role, the program is the definition of a joke that is run by a clown.

There are 3 things in that Tweet that have had enough smoke (and some confirmation), that they are likely true:

2. Chin - it's come out that one of the assistants likes frequenting the bars, and everything has pointed to Chin
3. Collective running out of money has been a topic of conversation prior to this coming out

Gregg Darbyshire is probably connected to #3, so there is possibly smoke around the Darbyshire, Chin, Orlando thing.
That tweet and the account it came from are GONE. Rival fans/UK haters playing the UK internet soap opera crowd like a fiddle.

Was it the Oakland game where on that one particular possession Edwards refused to pass the ball to Reeves in the corner who was wide open but instead passed it to Wagner. Now who do you want shooting the ball Reeves or Wagner. Now this was just one possession.

Part of the tweet makes sense on why Cal refused to start Reed and Dillingham.
What did it say the reason he didn’t start Dilly and Reed? I have not seen the article

I'm gonna need some evidence that any of this is true because I watched this team all year and the one common theme was always that you could tell this team loved each other. I don't doubt the NIL stuff but some of this other stuff sounds crazy.

Then again I'm not on twitter. Is twitter generally known as a hub for truthful news?

I think there is about a 0% chance this tweet is true, and I can't believe people are giving it credibility from a dude who's profile picture is a South Park character covered in jizz.

Someone tweeted that they know this guy and his wife slept with someone in the program and that's why he's making stuff up.

Adding for those too dumb to understand context: 2 random rumors, neither very likely to be true, but if you choose to believe one, then you should believe them both to be true. Don't pick and choose based on your personal narrative.

Can't believe so many of you are so desperate to believe the first things you read on social media.

Last edited:

Greg Darbyshire is Grant's dad who is a walk on, correct? How is his dad, Greg connected?

Reactions: Fox2monk
I think there is about a 0% chance this tweet is true, and I can't believe people are giving it credibility from a dude who's profile picture is a South Park character covered in jizz.

Someone tweeted that they know this guy and his wife slept with someone in the program and that's why he's making stuff up.

Can't believe so many of you are so desperate to believe the first things you read on social media.
The NIL stuff is confirmed.Chin being a drunken bum confirmed and Pilgrim said the fight at halftime was true.

As much as I'm upset with Cal and mitch and the program. I don't believe this one bit.

There are so many wannabes running around on Twitter fishing for follows and likes.

Don't believe this BS. I don't like mitch at all, but if this was true, there's no way any athletic director doesn't make a change. .plus we wouldn't here about it from a random Twitter dude.

"Can't believe so many of you are so desperate to believe the first things you read on social media."

After just typing

"Someone tweeted that they know this guy and his wife slept with someone in the program and that's why he's making stuff up."

That Xtrey twitter account has been deleted. Noooo chance a UK hater made all that up?

Update your post, OP, to say "tweet from a deleted Twitter account". smh
Again: The tweet is from outside the ropes. The account is active and the tweet is still up. It was a screenshot grab from discord. Searching for someones discord name on twitter and then saying it's deleted is wrong.

I would like to hear more on this supposed fight at half. The team did come out flat as hell for the 2nd, and I really thought they were going turn it up a level and put them away.

Or he knows all this stuff and because his wife slept with someone in the program, he has decided to let it all out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT