ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting Day Today?

Rondo has a lot of legal issues right?

If true, I can not see him being a candidate for assistant coach

Reactions: NociHTTP
How does it work with highly valued players in the portal with NIL? Do they wait until they get the promised money dollar amount they want before committing/signing?

Do they go back and forth and say Miami is offering me this much, what can you offer type of thing? That could be the holdup on announcements.

I hate the NIL era for the free agency side if it. I guess it is what it is. We wouldn’t be able to field a team next year without it.

mQrgWR.gif

I can’t post it but Kentucky big blue nation on Facebook is saying it’s official Cody Fueger is hired as an assistant at UK from BYU…. I can’t get the link to post on here

Reactions: Fox2monk
Big Blue Nation #BBN

@UKBasketbalI

Official (and Largest) FAN account for BIG BLUE NATION!! All things Big Blue! (Not affiliated with
@kentuckymbb or @ncaa).

--------------

Strange that a FAN account would be wrong and/or misleading. Can't let those who are not in the war room ruin our days with the promise of news. Today is a Wednesday, that is all they can promise.

That site is awful for my phone with so many ads and pop-ups.
You aren't kidding. I won't look at it on my phone. On my Chrome browser on my laptop I have AdBlock Plus, and in 3 minutes of reading the front page, it's already blocked 225 ad attempts. And it keeps going even though I'm not on the page, meaning they are literally bombarding us with ads (up to 266 since I typed this sentence!).

Reactions: Girthang
You aren't kidding. I won't look at it on my phone. On my Chrome browser on my laptop I have AdBlock Plus, and in 3 minutes of reading the front page, it's already blocked 225 ad attempts. And it keeps going even though I'm not on the page, meaning they are literally bombarding us with ads (up to 266 since I typed this sentence!).
Since I posted this 2 mins ago, the AdBlocker Plus blocked count on KSR's on3 main page, sitting static, is now up to 497 ad attempts blocked....wow...wait, now up to 519....539......540.....560...

I have the same thing on my browser, and I blocked components of the page (ie, shorts). Also, on YouTube I have the Return Dislike Buttong extension, so that I can actually see the number of likes and dislikes. Saves me time!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT