ADVERTISEMENT

An interesting meme. Not sure if correct.

Are you saying committed players can take you further?

That just might be crazy enough to work!
And here is the best part, I’m pretty sure there’s no rule preventing portal players from getting drafted or playing in the league. Is it really possible that you indeed can make winning the top priority and STILL get guys drafted? That can’t be right.

The final 2 teams have core groups that have been in the program then some transfers and a freshman in UConn’s case. That to me says the portal can get you to the final four but you needs a core group to win it all.
You mean like getting guys like Edwards and DJ and Z back to continue to develop and hit their potential? Then adding key pieces around them along with a couple talented freshman? Who would have ever thought that could be successful?

Reactions: SemperFiCat
And here is the best part, I’m pretty sure there’s no rule preventing portal players from getting drafted or playing in the league. Is it really possible that you indeed can make winning the top priority and STILL get guys drafted? That can’t be right.
Surely that can't be right?! Now don't go and toy with my emotions, hopes and dreams.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The lesson as always is there is no silver bullet(s). Big men. 3 point shooters. Transfers. Recruiting. Freshmen. Seniors. Offense. Defense. Fast. Slow. It all works, and none of it works.

Reactions: bucsrule8872
Yes it's my fault you called something the wrong name.
Google meme. Ahole. Clearly meets the definition or of a graphic. Even so, why be a dick? Especially when factually incorrect. Now double down on stupid.

Google meme. Ahole. Clearly meets the definition or of a graphic. Even so, why be a dick? Especially when factually incorrect. Now double down on stupid.

You clearly can't read. What you posted isn't a meme boomer.

Are you saying committed players can take you further?

That just might be crazy enough to work!
Yeah, but a couple of teams with all transfer starters still managed to make the final 4. That’s a pretty good accomplishment that we would have been ecstatic with.

Recruiting is a catch 22. If we aren’t recruiting tge best of the best we’re complaining. Then when we get those blue-chip guys and they leave after a year, we’re still complaining. If we recruit transfers from mid majors we bitch and moan that they were playing for mid majors for a reason, it’s all a crap shoot these days. Our recent rosters have been made up in all sorts of ways with varying degrees of first year players vs veteran players. I think other coaches would have gotten a lot more out of some of those rosters.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT