ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting Day Today?

Moone Boy Waiting GIF by HULU

That site is awful for my phone with so many ads and pop-ups.

Headlines only. Absolute cluster of a site. Frustrating to even try to read an article. Get the info here on the board faster than I can get to the meat of an article on their site. Popup after pop-up, and then rearranging of the text of the article.... like I clicked on a bad email attachment back in the 90s

Why do some think Lucas would leave Duke ? Just guessing or is there some information floating around ?

Hmm. Yes. Quite.

Just as I suspected.

(For those who can't view tweets, it's a tweet from what seems like a nobody account saying "Well that definitely fits the hire and bringing two players with him rumor 👀.")

Reactions: KFuqua
At least it wasn't KSR saying "Stay tuned and keep looking at our KSR on3 ads because sometime today, could be anywhere from now through 10 pm tonight, we may might possibly could but might not have some great news!"
No Matt said we might here news today come on dude get on the I might be wrong or I might be right and I hope I am not wrong Matt jones inside info

• Haha
Reactions: Girthang
Not saying any big news will happen today, but to act like at 1:20 CDT is the end of the day is really silly. Lots of movements happen during the evening and later at night, you know still today. Lot of hours in the day left, we shall see.

How funny would it be if it was Lucas and he brought Roach and Duke's great white hope Cooper Flagg. It's about time we return some of the trolling Duke did to us during Cal's regime. 😂
OMG ... that would be sweet. CMP could be just the type of coach that could draw Lucas back to UK. Losing a player like Flagg to UK at this point would be a crushing blow to the Duke program. Roach into the portal could point to some fracturing of the aura surrounding the Duke program. Probably a little early for that type of movement but we can't ever know for sure. Should be fun to watch everything unfold.

Reactions: Jmeeks54thebest
I wonder if Pope will play games with Cal and stagger his news out to counter what Cal does with his? Do we want a bunch of news all at once or have it spread out to keep our name out there longer?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT