ADVERTISEMENT

Incredibly Unlikely But Wow This Would Be Amazing (Roster Related)

I'm not believing anything like that until I see it of course. But if it happened, that would be a platoonable roster don't ya think?

I'm not saying he's an insider, sorry if that's what it seemed like!

No clue who he is, just an exciting possibility!

Reactions: BigKari
Poplar / Robinson / Almoron will be better to me. Chaz had one good year and did not have a great NBA experience this weekend. I am sure he is serviceable but I think he is no better than what we have now. I am usually wrong on this kind of stuff and this will probably hit me over the head but what the hey. Just my opinion on the guy.

I love his highlight stuff but went and watched some games, one with good stats and one with not as good stats.

This would put us Top-5, right? Would have to.

Unlikely to happen, but I say if you get 2 of these 3 (or Wooga if he's ready to go), you have a Top-10 roster.

Yeah that’d be great. But lots of smoke that Robinson is staying in the draft and if he doesn’t , will be wanting Great Osobor type money. I believe we get Almoron, if we can Lanier or Wooga , I’ll be pumped !

Poplar / Robinson / Almoron will be better to me. Chaz had one good year and did not have a great NBA experience this weekend. I am sure he is serviceable but I think he is no better than what we have now. I am usually wrong on this kind of stuff and this will probably hit me over the head but what the hey. Just my opinion on the guy.

I love his highlight stuff but went and watched some games, one with good stats and one with not as good stats.
I do wonder whether Otega Oweh might not be better than either Lanier or Popular next season. Those two guys have a couple of years of experience on Oweh, but his trajectory might suggest he could catch up or surpass what those guys bring by next season. In fact, if you compared Oweh with those two at the same stage (i.e., Sophomore years) how does the comparison look?

Reactions: blue cincy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT