ADVERTISEMENT

Incoming Trasnfer. Guesses?

Meechi Harris

What was the story with this kid? It seem(s) kind of strange that he visited UK on something like December 15, 2017 and then something like 5 days later he decommits and switches to Cincy. If he visited Cincy sometime in there I might understand, but according to the 247 timeline that wasn't the case. Just seems strange.

What was the story with this kid? It seem(s) kind of strange that he visited UK on something like December 15, 2017 and then something like 5 days later he decommits and switches to Cincy. If he visited Cincy sometime in there I might understand, but according to the 247 timeline that wasn't the case. Just seems strange.
He was from Xenia which is about the same distance from Cincy as Louisville to Lexington. He may have never taken an official but I'm sure he likely would have made an unofficial or two.

Whatever gets us 9 wins every year works.
Haha, And you win the best post award!! Keep checking the mail everyday. Should be there between 2 - 24 months. Lol.
Seriously though, when it comes down to it , that’s all that matters. Whoever it is, they’re getting ready to put in a whole lot of work because, improvements like we’re seeing don’t just come very easy!! Best Staff in the Country and I couldn’t be more proud of what they’re doing.
Next season is the most I’ve ever anticipated an upcoming season, an very excited about our New Class. If we can get just one or two of the guys that’s been mentioned on this post, and then another couple big time recruits, (hopefully, Devonta-Lee is one of them), we could have the most Overall talent that we’ve ever had for one class.
Robinson, Hurt us for about two days, but our staff went to work harder than ever and have been doing a unbelievable job. Anyway, I agree, and I think we’re going to be in great shape from now on.

Still no word from Matt Jones? He said he would say who it was if we didn’t get the mystery transfer.

I'm not a frequent listener of his show, but I listened one day last week on my way to work when he mentioned the possible 2nd transfer. He said he didn't expect it to come out before the early signing period.

MJ reiterated on today's show that he still expects the announcement after signing day. Potentially even Thursday or Friday, if not then next week. Said that he has already told UK players that he's coming to join the team. When Fields' name mentioned, said he hasn't said one way or the other on him. God, please don't let it be Yeast, would be huge letdown. But I have faith in MJ that it's going to be a fairly large impact-type player, hope he doesn't prove me wrong.

Possible A.D Miller

Brett Mcmurphy tweeted:

"Oklahoma junior WR A.D. Miller, who had 10 career starts for the Sooners, is transferring, source told "

Reactions: KYFAN502
MJ reiterated on today's show that he still expects the announcement after signing day. Potentially even Thursday or Friday, if not then next week. Said that he has already told UK players that he's coming to join the team. When Fields' name mentioned, said he hasn't said one way or the other on him. God, please don't let it be Yeast, would be huge letdown. But I have faith in MJ that it's going to be a fairly large impact-type player, hope he doesn't prove me wrong.
I thought yeast said he was staying after petrino was fired?

Haven't heard that, but hope that is true.

Seen that tweet earlier about the Miller kid from OU, but I've never heard of the guy.
You’re right. Never actually announced but the day after petrino was fired yeast decided return to practice.

Rowland has chimed in on A.D. Miller from OU...

"Kentucky heavily recruited. Maybe a "player to be named later" from Badet (jk we're not there ... yet)."

This could be one of our mystery guys. But I admittedly don't recall or know his name

Beginning to think the mystery transfer muse was some of Matt's clickbait. Love to be proved wrong.
Considering they never wrote a story about the mystery transfer and he said he wasn't going to reveal anything I don't see how you can logically call it click bait. Come to my sight and don't read about the thing I cant tell you about anyway!

Considering they never wrote a story about the mystery transfer and he said he wasn't going to reveal anything I don't see how you can logically call it click bait. Come to my sight and don't read about the thing I cant tell you about anyway!
Because there have been several stories on his site about it. You do get more visitors by telling them that news is coming in the future than you would revealing that news now.

Because there have been several stories on his site about it. You do get more visitors by telling them that news is coming in the future than you would revealing that news now.
News that he said wouldn't come out until its public, the same time every other site would have it.

Had not seen it on here yet but this article in KSR says MJ came out and said Jarren Williams was the big transfer MJ had hinted at. From the article:

According to the report, the Hurricane coaching staff convinced Williams to stay this afternoon.

“Coach Mark Richt and Coach Jon Richtconvinced Jarren to stay,” his father Anthony Williams told 247Sports. “They convinced him to stay by laying out a path he’ll have an opportunity to compete and play in the 2019 season.”

In the same interview, Anthony Williams said playing time was absolutely the issue at hand.

“They were talking to him yesterday and today about staying and competing through the spring. He felt as though he should had an opportunity to probably play more. He was frustrated by play time,” he said.

KSR’s Matt Jones hinted at a major incoming transfer for Kentucky, and later admitted Williams was the guy he was referencing. Other media outlets later reported Kentucky was the team to beat to land the stud quarterback when he officially hits the transfer market.

Now, the two-time Kentucky quarterback commitment is off the board once again.

He was so upset he didn't play he was gonna not play at all for a year then look at backup time???????

My, oh my.

Methinks we may have dodged a problem

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT