ADVERTISEMENT

I'm shocked that some of you expected a different result.

DrH. Lecter

All-American
Apr 5, 2007
Any of you who thought this freshman class was going to be different just dont want to accept that the game has changed. I was mocked for saying that we will end up the same as it ever was and be one year later in the removal of Cal. I would rather losing those fabulous frosh....LOL.....and built a team with a new team and new coach, Reid would have been here REGARDLESS.

Cal coaching, poor defense and 21' of suck in the paint is a disastrous combination.

It’s been building since Wisky beat us in 2015. This hardly even looks like a tournament team. It’s pure street ball. Low basketball IQs, awful spacing, horrendous defense. I’m shocked we have 17 wins.

Reactions: St.PatterSoN-54-
If this group he a coach who didn’t suck and disappears during crunch time, they would 20-4 right now, maybe even 21-3

Most of us expected this result. its just we DEMAND better and different results than this.

now if you're talking about the sunshine pumpers....... its because they have mental problems... yes, not seeing reality is a mental problem .

Any of you who thought this freshman class was going to be different just dont want to accept that the game has changed. I was mocked for saying that we will end up the same as it ever was and be one year later in the removal of Cal. I would rather losing those fabulous frosh....LOL.....and built a team with a new team and new coach, Reid would have been here REGARDLESS.

Cal coaching, poor defense and 21' of suck in the paint is a disastrous combination.
Yeah you know you're right I guess Gonzaga isn't very good this year and a lot of people figured we should blow them out at home...then the game started and it was oh right they have Mark Few and we have CCC

Reactions: seccats04
Same message different year.

Cal really got schooled in that game, especially at the end with those OOB plays that Izzo drew up. Here was Cal watching those OOB plays...

the-waterboy-coach.gif

Never thought the program would miss John Robic. But the Xs and Os has certainly fallen off dramatically since he left.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT