ADVERTISEMENT

Im embaresed as a UK fan.

Drew is not the ceiling and no one here knows who is. No one knows who is or is not a great fit. There are few coaches that know, if there are any at all. Drew is also not the worst option of the good options.

We do tend to overreact as a fan base, but "fans" do that across the country. Not one fan base that doesn't.

Reactions: UKCoachesGraveyard
I just heard some idiotic lady on ESPN say Nate Oats after 1 final four has turned Alabama into a better basketball program than UK. I swear these people are dumb.
Dumb dumb gimme gum gum. Don't sweat people who know less than you bro. That network really blows. They woke, you woke? (Lebatard quote)

Dumb dumb gimme gum gum. Don't sweat people who know less than you bro. That network really blows. They woke, you woke? (Lebatard quote)
The whole "woke" thing is so overblown, lol. Lebron's problem is he thinks the world wants to listen to him, but we have people from every corner of the Earth who are like that :) My boss thinks the world revolves around him. We do, but not the world.

From what I'm hearing it's Drew all day. Easy buyout. Sure after our dryspell let's go easy, safe. So from what I have read Drew alternating defensively, but hasn't broke the top 70 the past 2 years. For sure after a huge drought let's get a guy on the downswing.

I'm so happy Cal us gone but instantly just as worried Barney will a rew this up. You have to catch a tiger by it's tail. You already sold us out to Cal. Offer the world to the top guys. Just don't let me here Drew this week. Give us a chance to be inspired.

embarrassed​

adjective

em·bar·rassed im-ˈber-əst
-ˈba-rəst

Synonyms of embarrassed
: feeling or showing a state of self-conscious confusion and distress

I'm embarrassed as a UK Fan to see the grammar errors from "adults". Most of us (I hope) learned proper English\Spelling in the 3rd Grade. But the more I read, it becomes clearly evident that did not happen.

And we wonder why we're made fun of...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT