ADVERTISEMENT

If Zion doesnt play for Duke v Ky

He will play and he will play all year and the NCAA will never set foot on the Dook campus to question that fake and phony Rat Faced bastard !!

2ND THAT

Also like how Cal answered when questioned about the corruption trial.....
nothing will change with "selective" enforcement.....must be enforced straight across the board

I pray that he plays. I always want to see the best players play and hope both teams have everyone available and healthy

I don’t think it matters as far as the outcome though. Play or not play I think UK wins by double figures

I personally want Zion to play. If he doesnt , and they lose, all we hear is Oh. U beat us when we werent at full strength. Let Zion play... shouldnt matter any. We beat them with or without him. We are too deep.

Nothing is going to happen to any school, at least not until well after this season. And the only player at one of the big schools that might be affected this season is De Sousa.

Reactions: CatfanMike47
I like the confidence but all of you are failing to remember this is Duke where charges by them are called blocking on the defense. Or hand slapping and pushing by Duke are either non calls or called a charge on their opponents offense.

Reactions: morgousky
I don’t care what excuse the other teams make. I’f not an injured or suspended player most just claim refs helped anyway. I hope he doesn’t play. If he got paid he should sit and therefore with him ruled ineligible, they would be at full strength cause he’d be done

Don't care what they say. I don't care if every team we play has their best player out due to food poisoning.

Let me know how many tears our rivals shed when we lost WCS, Poythress, Noel, or Kanter..

Zion will be announced with the opener "At 6'7" and 285 lbs, a freshman from Salisbury NC who obviously received impermissible benefits and isn't shy about it....Zion Williamson!" and will still play.

I don't usually buy into conspiracy theories, but with the financial and legal support of schools like UNC, Duke, Stanford, etc, they are virtually untouchable in respect to NCAA discipline.

Reactions: BlueSince92
Nothing is going to happen to any school, at least not until well after this season. And the only player at one of the big schools that might be affected this season is De Sousa.

Probably right..

But, if Zion did take money, then Duke knew. If they sense he might be in trouble, they won't play him in fear of vacating the season. Past players like Preston were held out for this reason.

I doubt much will come of this. But it'll be interesting to see if Duke were to sit him for some time.

Probably right..

But, if Zion did take money, then Duke knew. If they sense he might be in trouble, they won't play him in fear of vacating the season. Past players like Preston were held out for this reason.

I doubt much will come of this. But it'll be interesting to see if Duke were to sit him for some time.
Dook won't blink...if push comes to shove, K will announce his impending retirement and dare the NCAA to forfeit his swan song season.

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
Let him play and then forfeit all the games he appears in [cheers]

k-flu.jpg

I pray that he plays. I always want to see the best players play and hope both teams have everyone available and healthy

I don’t think it matters as far as the outcome though. Play or not play I think UK wins by double figures
I agree to an extent. I think Zion plays a role since he will have zero fouls and half our team will have two by halftime. I’m hoping for a win, but prepared for a loss if it happens. Puke may have 3 guys playing the same position, but they are the best 3, and well it’s puke.
That said, they better shoot lights out, cause boldens not grabbing many rebounds

Probably right..

Not a chance they sit him. 0.00 %.

I like the confidence but all of you are failing to remember this is Duke where charges by them are called blocking on the defense. Or hand slapping and pushing by Duke are either non calls or called a charge on their opponents offense.

Everyone sees it the way it would happen without the NCAA officials also playing for Duke.

Probably right..

Duke ain’t setting anyone cause they know they’re untouchable. They paid what he asked for. Go from dirt poor to a Million dollar house.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT