ADVERTISEMENT

If Zion Chooses Elsewhere, How Will You Feel?

KYtotheCore

Senior
Jan 5, 2010
Anytown, USA
Will you be indifferent, or, like I’ve seen a few on here say, will you be irritated that you were that invested in the first place?

Or will it be pure, unadulterated RAGE?

tumblr_lmury6Y5jc1qbjcuj.gif

It'll be hard to get over, severe depression, won't be able to eat for weeks, questioning the purpose of life. Eventually, after untold weeks and possibly months it will more into a numbness, one in which colors will be more dull and sounds muffled, progressing in a general malaise that only the genius posses and the insane lament.

You know, the usual stuff.

As long as it isn't Duke. Capel is shady and it would be hard to convince me that Nike hasn't played a direct role in Dukes resurgence and sudden ability to land most of the top guys. Zion would make them a powerhouse like we haven't seen since our 38-1 team. They'd be tough to beat.

I’ll feel like it will be 2 more years at least before we will be legit title contenders and that’s sad to think about. Not saying we couldn’t make a crazy run next year or even this but the odds will be stacked against us. I think we who have paid attention to recruiting the last few years understand the magnitude of losing zion.

Since I will be surprised if he picks UK, if he doesn’t, no big deal.

Don't really care. It's not like a school of note is even going to get him if he doesn't choose kentucky. I've never cared so little about such an elite recruit.

Chances are, he won't come near to hitting his potential anyways.

If he chooses UK I’ll be shocked and excited.

If he chooses anyone else it will be okay, I was expecting it anyways.

Obviously hope he chooses to be a wildcat. If he doesn't though I won't be too shocked unless he chooses to play out of state. Since him and Quickley are supposed to be tight I'd be a little pissed if he goes to the state of North Carolina. I think the Kansas ship has sailed, but who knows.

Couldn't care less. UK is bigger than any player or coach and quite frankly I'm sick of these little attention whore kids stringing everyone along. I don't think I'd like most of these guys as "men" in real life outside of basketball. He can go to Duke for all I care. I want guys here who dream to come to UK not the NBA

Reactions: jameslee32
Would love to have him at UK but if majority of guys come back and we add just a bit more to incoming class we'll still be very good and a threat for #9. Zion would make us really good, no doubt, but I'll be ready to move on right away if he goes elsewhere.

Reactions: KYtotheCore
I look at Johnson and Herro......... and possibly Vando and PJ and Gabriel.... and I'm all smiles! Unless its a sophomore Vando....im just done with guys who cant shoot to save their azz...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT