ADVERTISEMENT

If you go to a single game I blame you

I'm just not going to do anything UK related until he's out. No attending or watching any sporting event.

I need a reset at this point. Yeah it may not make a difference but it's just sports. I'm done planning my week around supporting a team that inevitibly disappoints in the post season.

I hate this take. Number 1, don’t tell people how to live their lives. Number 2, Rupp will never sit empty. It’s futile to even suggest it.
Do it and see how futile it is. All the Cal lovers keep him here by your support. We can’t get this joke of a coach out if people keep showing up and supporting this snake oil salesman. No I can’t make anyone not go. I can blame you. And I will.

I hate this take. Number 1, don’t tell people how to live their lives. Number 2, Rupp will never sit empty. It’s futile to even suggest it.
Tell people how to live their life? OP simply offered a way to try and make an impact.

Do it and see how futile it is. All the Cal lovers keep him here by your support. We can’t get this joke of a coach out if people keep showing up and supporting this snake oil salesman. No I can’t make anyone not go. I can blame you. And I will.
I have not been to a game in 4 years. This isn’t about cal or even Kentucky basketball. I don’t like folks telling other folks how to spend their time and money. Also, no it does not matter. Kentucky basketball is a different beast. There’s a reason why it wins the attendance race every year. It’s an institution. Poor attendance won’t force a change because poor attendance will not occur. Not at the level you think it will.

Reactions: shaudyshaud
Tell people how to live their life? OP simply offered a way to try and make an impact.
It won’t make an impact because it won’t happen.

OP says he blames the fans for everything because they attend games. I disagree with that take. I didn’t have much growing up. I attended my first game when I was around 20. I would have loved to have the chance to experience that as a kid. Now I sometimes take my own kids although it’s been a few years. I wouldn’t trade those moments for anything. If a person feels inclined to take their family to a game and have a fun day then they should be able to do that without ridicule

Reactions: TomBlue14
It won’t make an impact because it won’t happen.

OP says he blames the fans for everything because they attend games. I disagree with that take. I didn’t have much growing up. I attended my first game when I was around 20. I would have loved to have the chance to experience that as a kid. Now I sometimes take my own kids although it’s been a few years. I wouldn’t trade those moments for anything. If a person feels inclined to take their family to a game and have a fun day then they should be able to do that without ridicule
That original post did not ridicule anyone.

Are you really this soft headed? You can’t surmise that on your own?
Listen you reacted like a freaking drama queen. Are you so ”soft-headed” to think the OP thought there would be nobody there? If attendance dwindled dramatically it would be impactful.

Listen you reacted like a freaking drama queen. Are you so ”soft-headed” to think the OP thought there would be nobody there? If attendance dwindled dramatically it would be impactful.
I will never blame the fans who pay their money to go to the games for the teams failure on the floor. He and you obviously do and I thinks it’s stupid. Go read the title of the thread again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT