ADVERTISEMENT

If we were to throw a Rupps Rafters party in person

Not a 10+ year poster but this would be awesome.

Also, I have to agree that 95% of us would get along just fine in person and agree to disagree respectfully face-to-face.
Well yeah. I’ve had plenty of disagreements on here but I have never wanted to fight anyone. My opinions on some of you would still stand in person lol. Would be a fun party.

Reactions: Gromcat
Imagine everyone in their huddles, talking, the social science says we’d all end up huddled in cal first - UK first groups by the second hour…

I come all over the intercom and you hear “Gonzo is parking his bike! Everyone get ready!

I’d imagine everything would go quiet and we wait. Just looking at the entrance.

I could see this being any Duke fan that post here.

kip-dynamite-costume.jpg

Reactions: chroix and Gromcat
And the regulars attended, say, 10+ year posters…

would the mods have any control for the few hours we were together?

First fight to break out?

Who would be the hottest / ugliest?

How would this go down?
I suspect that most of you don't wear pants while posting. Things could get ugly fast if you show up wearing what we usually post in. Better set some ground rules on attire. Before anyone gets upset, I'm not saying you have to wear pants I'm just thinking thongs might be the way to go here.

Def not as good after Michael moved to Colorado; but still pretty descent. The episodes where they broke the wall and allowed the boom operator on the show was a tragic mistake and just not good. Went down hill after.
I listen to both the office ladies and deep dive with Brian baumgartner. I've seen every episode. It's kind of like the Andy Griffith show, once it goes in color it's not as good.

Last edited:
anytime I'm watching the cats, say in Chicago for the champions classic, I always want to wear a name tag that says, "Hi, my name is dckala2." just to throw it out there.

Reactions: STL_Cat
I don't post much, but I've been on here for 20 years, so I guess I might be invited. But, living in Pennsylvania now would make it more complicated to get there. It would be a very interesting gathering! :)

Reactions: kyjeff1 and STL_Cat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT