ADVERTISEMENT

If UK makes the Final Four this season would you go if the Coronavirus outbreak gets a lot worse?

Corona is the real deal in some countries right now. It's not media hype.

South Korea is literally running out of basic day to day supplies.

Someone I know who is there is literally ordering things on amazon as they can no longer be obtained.

That’s just stupid.
The death rate from seasonal flu is about 0.1%, said Dr. Anthony Fauci of the U.S. National Institutes of Health. The coronavirus may be 2% - based on info coming from China.
i think he is meaning...the chances of contracting and then the death rate...
IMO

My wife is taking a chem type drug and I have to be really careful where I go as to not bring anything home that she may catch..

GBB

Reactions: ganner918
I personally wouldn't just because I have people that I'm around on a day to day basis that have health issues and a virus like Corona could be devastating to them.
Absolutely. I've never been to a final four. Plus when it's your time it's your time. Can't live your life based on fear or you never really lived.

Reactions: gharding07
d4d23b1d301c9a8ffe1e5d752f376b50.jpg

A cold virus is not the same thing as a flu virus and the flu virus is not the same thing as the cornoavirus. In fact some are arguing that the coronavirus was made in a bio weapons lab in Wuhaun, China. Given the approximate closeness of the bio weapons lab and the ground zero location of the first people infected with the virus I would say it's very likely that this is a man made virus.
I love a good conspiracy theory but that would make zero sense. China loves it's money from trade more than unleashing viruses on its own people.

I'll be concerned about it once young healthy adults in this country start dropping like flies.

I love a good conspiracy theory but that would make zero sense. China loves it's money from trade more than unleashing viruses on its own people.

Yeah, China is the best. They would never ever allow an accidental contamination to leave their lab or allow an employee to sell a wild game test animal to the adjacent wild game markets. What was I thinking lol.

Reactions: OHIO COLONEL
Yeah, China is the best. They would never ever allow an accidental contamination to leave their lab or allow an employee to sell a wild game test animal to the adjacent wild game markets. What was I thinking lol.
Anything is possible but curious as to where you are getting these "fuzzy facts"?

Anything is possible but curious as to where you are getting these "fuzzy facts"?

Plausibility and conspiracy theories are two different things. No one but the higher ups in China know exactly how this this virus originated and you'll never hear the truth from them.

My wife and I decided we would never again go to a Final Four after Houston a few years ago. we paid extra for supposedly good seats but you simply can't see well enough in a football stadium to justify paying the cost of going. we attend regional games as long as they are in a basketball arena. But as for FF 4's you are much much better off watching on TV than a football stadium.
I went last year and my conclusions are the same. However, I did win tickets through the FF lottery this year but I will probably sell them

Hard pass, but I have zero desire to attend a Final Four anyway, when I can watch it on a big flat screen with surround sound while sitting in a comfortable recliner with whatever I want to eat and drink a few steps away and a bathroom that never has a line. If UK is in it, I'll watch. If not, I won't have much more than a passing interest in it anyway and may or may not watch the semis, depending on what else there is to do that weekend.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT