ADVERTISEMENT

If I had to stare at this for a half hour, so do all of you..

LineSkiCat14

All-American
Aug 5, 2015
jugando-con-los-bloques.gif

Clever slight-of-hand.

The exterior “container” cardboard box is exchanged twice on the video for a box, that only has to be a little “taller.” When the video reaches the end and flips back to the original, the exterior container box is clearly not as tall as the last in the series . . . and oddly, the video would not let me stop/rewind, etc.

Clever slight-of-hand.

The exterior “container” cardboard box is exchanged twice on the video for a box, that only has to be a little “taller.” When the video reaches the end and flips back to the original, the exterior container box is clearly not as tall as the last in the series . . . and oddly, the video would not let me stop/rewind, etc.
Then why does the slight crease on the top never change and the "not straight" line on the upper edge never change? It has a slight curve and it's bigger on the right.

Then why does the slight crease on the top never change and the "not straight" line on the upper edge never change? It has a slight curve and it's bigger on the right.

Again, clever slight-of-hand. Those small features are easily mimicked, especially on such a grainy film. Magicians use identical twins for larger versions of the “bait-and-switch.”

Reactions: BBUK
The person is only adding a small amount of area for pieces 6 and 7 which based on the scale of the shape would be maybe a 1/16 of an inch to the pieces as a whole. The outer frame piece fits the best with all seven pieces in place as apposed to just five and six pieces.

Last edited:
different frames, frame either goes completely out of view or one time there's a flash like a film splice

Reactions: The-Hack
Yep, most got it. When you move 2 down, and then 4 down, and finally 3 down, you're making a taller rectangle, which allows for more space. It's like going from 10 units by 10 units, to 10 units by 12 units.

Simple math. Be easier to explain if we could measure each piece to show why. Concrete numbers in front of you makes it easier to conceptualize why.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT