ADVERTISEMENT

I want to thank one John calipari

I want to thank him for a weekend off. He's always thinking of us fans and getting us more free time. Always fans first. What a guy.

Reactions: cmallory
I’ll be elated if we get to the Sweet 16. Never in a million years would I ever feel excited about a Sweet 16 as a Kentucky fan. But that’s where we are as a program. It would mean at least one more game to watch #0, #12 and #15.

I’ve followed this program since 1989-90 and I don’t even have words to describe what I’m feeling tonight. It’s some combination of depression, anger and confusion. I can’t even look forward to a coaching change or hope for next year to be better, because I know we’re losing the entire team again.

I’ll be elated if we get to the Sweet 16. Never in a million years would I ever feel excited about a Sweet 16 as a Kentucky fan. But that’s where we are as a program. It would mean at least one more game to watch #0, #12 and #15.

I’ve followed this program since 1989-90 and I don’t even have words to describe what I’m feeling tonight. It’s some combination of depression, anger and confusion. I can’t even look forward to a coaching change or hope for next year to be better, because I know we’re losing the entire team again.
This is how it started at Indiana. Hoping to celebrate sweet sixteen losses.

It's amazing how unprepared our team is to play in these games.

Hell our defense seems like they want to suck on purpose.

Remember while your filling out your bracket. No team has ever lost in their first round of a conference tournament game has ever won a championship. That way you won't be disappointed when they come home to early. I like some got my hopes up again, I now realize this is just rinse and repeat. Get young guys in and they go play grown men and we come home with our heads down. Sad state of Kentucky basketball and it won't get any better until the million dollar used car salesman is gone. My prayer, Lord let me live long enough to watch him get on the plane leaving Kentucky for the last time....Amen.

And the same 3-4 guys with 50 accounts will tell us we're wrong to be upset.
2 total tourney wins l since 2019. Yeah no reason at all to be upset. 4 straight years fans have saved all year for a big SECT. Weekend to get shafted. The man can't win that's it

Reactions: cathead64
Same, I started believing after they beat Tennessee last Saturday. Now I’m picking whoever mid major they get in that 4vs13 game. UConn or unc might win a chip and our program is sinking

ryzORFR.gif

my hopes were rising and I thought we actually had a team. Now I’m back to reality and have zero hope this team does squat in the tourney. If anyone sees him in public please thank him for me.
Me too brother. I feel dumb. Most warned us. Unless Reed gets Ball of steel and him and Dilly aren’t off, reeves does his usual, and Edwards and DJ do anything then we won’t do squat. Apparently Cal forgot what defense is, or is incapable of getting them to play any. His not using any different kinds of defense is mind boggling but it’s 15 years of the same look.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT