ADVERTISEMENT

I thought Bradshaw was going to USC?

7cb66192-eaee-4be7-9a00-98a53189f2ea_text.gif

I can see it already: "4th quarter...oh and it's a loose ball, Bradshaw's in transition, ahead of the pack, Dickinson can't catch up to him, Bradshaw rises up for a tomahawk dunk, pulls his tongue out, not sure if he's doing that to imitate Mike Jordan or because he plays 39 minutes a game, my God, what a spectacular dunk by the super frosh Aaron Bradshaw, the NBA scouts and his coach will love that one! That's it for today dear viewers, our final score is Kentucky 70 Kansas 98"

I can see it already: "4th quarter...oh and it's a loose ball, Bradshaw's in transition, ahead of the pack, Dickinson can't catch up to him, Bradshaw rises up for a tomahawk dunk, pulls his tongue out, not sure if he's doing that to imitate Mike Jordan or because he plays 39 minutes a game, my God, what a spectacular dunk by the super frosh Aaron Bradshaw, the NBA scouts and his coach will love that one! That's it for today dear viewers, our final score is Kentucky 70 Kansas 98"

They play halves.

UK 70. Kansas 98. Then the camera shows our bench full of freshmen laughing and cutting up with not a care in the world.
Hell, our "coach" would probably not be bothered with that result. God knows he stopped caring about winning college basketball games a while ago.

Reactions: Fox2monk
That would be the vault over Cal’s coffin at that point.

• Haha
Reactions: CROCAT
Bradshaw was using the USC rumor to get a promotion to Director of Roster Management. He directs Cal on who to recruit and who not to recruit.
Somebody has to get that promotion because the player that held that title this past season transferred to Washington.

Reactions: westerncat
I’m glad that rumor wasn’t true. It’s been a rough off season obviously. I hope the players we sign to fill out this roster have potential to become good players and plan on staying here. With the transfer portal and NIL, to become successful I think we need to recruit more traditionally than we have. Take some 3/4 star players that have a lot of potential to be developed into good college players

I’m glad that rumor wasn’t true. It’s been a rough off season obviously. I hope the players we sign to fill out this roster have potential to become good players and plan on staying here. With the transfer portal and NIL, to become successful I think we need to recruit more traditionally than we have. Take some 3/4 star players that have a lot of potential to be developed into good college players
The problem is the 3 and 4 star players if they stick around long enough to develop? Calipari’s system is so imbedded one and done . I just think that it’s too late in the game for Cal to change the way he goes about it. I mean look at all the 5 star freshmen he has coming this year and I guarantee you they all want to be gone after one season and so will the 3/4 star guys if they decide to come here too this year.

Reactions: Woodrow_Call_1998
4th quarter?

The problem is the 3 and 4 star players if they stick around long enough to develop? Calipari’s system is so imbedded one and done . I just think that it’s too late in the game for Cal to change the way he goes about it. I mean look at all the 5 star freshmen he has coming this year and I guarantee you they all want to be gone after one season and so will the 3/4 star guys if they decide to come here too this year.
I know what you mean. Something has to change

Reactions: kywildcat41086
It’s on a newspaper clipping under your bud light Ed
Wow sick burn.

But any proof? or is it like everything else you and your guys say on this board, just a bunch of sad sack old guy negative nonsense.

Getting tired of the feelings over facts squad. Please, show any proof of your claim. Any proof at all..... I'll wait

Reactions: UK93CarolinaCat
Wow sick burn.

But any proof? or is it like everything else you and your guys say on this board, just a bunch of sad sack old guy negative nonsense.

Getting tired of the feelings over facts squad. Please, show any proof of your claim. Any proof at all..... I'll wait
The proof is there if you’ve been paying attention. You’re just another sock account probably part of frostys network. Good luck man. When you decide to pay attention in real time we can talk. Too much deflection for me here. The roster is a nightmare and you want to argue about 2 or 3 weeks ago.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
The proof is there if you’ve been paying attention. You’re just another sock account probably part of frostys network. Good luck man. When you decide to pay attention in real time we can talk. Too much deflection for me here. The roster is a nightmare and you want to argue about 2 or 3 weeks ago.
So still nothing solid to back your claim?

You said he was "threatening to leave"

Where did he do that?

And no you and the miserables on this message board don't count as proof.

No, there was no proof. Just a bunch of knuckleheads blowing smoke. Manufactured drama, which is fine, whatever it's a message board. But some people get so butthurt when their "scoop" is dead wrong and wasn't even accurate to begin with.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT