ADVERTISEMENT

I see where Z is trending to Arky. Makes sense to me after Cal made such good use of him last year.

It sounds like he was close with Chuck Martin who recruited him and followed Cal to Arkansas.

Yeah that’s just goofy. He said he loved his experience here bc how supportive everyone was. He was misused and underutilized. Then date stepped in and gave him a chance to play in a system that would make him a top 5 pick and he’s going to go play bully ball w Cal and no Welsh

The food in Fayetteville will make him sick.

Friends Leatylrs GIF - Friends Leatylrs GIFs

I get it but it would be a horrible decision. His potential will not be maximized in that situation. He should know that.

Z is clearly not the sharpest tool in the shed...

Anyway, we'll be fine and he can enjoy Cow telling him "get that @ss down low and bang it out in the paint"

Big Z returning next year to Rupp in an Arkansas jersey…might be #2 behind Pitino’s first UofL game in “things I never thought I’d see” as a UK fan. Unless I’m blanking on other UK transfers?

Fake news. Until he talks to Pope, sees popes welcome, things with will change. Z going to Hog ille is basketball stupid but if it happens all Cals players need mental health appointments including Z.

It would be pants on head retarded for Z to go to Fayetteville. Even if he doesn't want to stay at UK, there are other options that will coach him up and play to his strengths.

Not about use

Not about fit

Not about systems

Not about loyalty to schools or states or fans

Kids are sold on coaches, period, by their handlers and support systems. Everyone on the roster was gonna go to Arkansas or nba. No matter who Kentucky hired.

Maybe yall can learn this fact of life and stop starting a dozen damn threads about the same 2 or 3 guys

Reactions: bookerfan66
Z is clearly not the sharpest tool in the shed...

Anyway, we'll be fine and he can enjoy Cow telling him "get that @ss down low and bang it out in the paint"
Truth hurts, it would take the kind of density in the cranium that only CCC possesses to not use his shooting ability as a stretch 5, I mean it's not like the scoring went nuclear when he did that or something. Then that experiment was completely denied and covered up and classified because it flew in the face of his glorious freshmen who didn't produce.

Reactions: CROCAT
Cal's guys have certainly given us some head scratchers over the years. This one ranks right up there. I'm not saying Pope is gonna make him a #1 pick, but there is def evidence of last year that playing for Cal again will cost that kid money. You'd literally have to have no understanding of Cal's 'system', Z's game, and basketball in general to think this would be good for Z.

We all focused o. Dilly and Reed not starting over Edwards snd DJ

But Big Z behind Ugo was pretty garbage coaching as well

But if these dudes want to chill wjtb a guy who plays favorites over production…then get in with jt

Big Z didn’t average close the minutes Reed and Diliy did…he has no clue if he follows to car salesman to Arkansas

Reactions: BlazerHallsBallsN96
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT