ADVERTISEMENT

I said for months UK had no chance for Darryn Peterson

Im Proud Of You Small Business Owner GIF by Aurora Consulting: Business, Insurance, Financing Experts

Ankle monitor is contingent on beating a woman. I'm sure he already has that covered because I'm sure Self wouldn't recruit him otherwise.

They have a special "holding" cell for the car-kickers as well, I think it is NIL-funded...

Reactions: Fox2monk
Strange list to have for such a highly ranked player.
I’d have to say Kansas is the choice, I can see K state or USC pony up a huge NIL deal for him though. This is obviously about his biggest market or boosters. At least this appears to be the case from this list. Kansas is the best choice for his development and they paid a ton for Hunter so I can see them pony up for him too.

Reactions: Skyguyb27
Strange list to have for such a highly ranked player.
Most of them don't give two ishes and a rat's ass about where they go. It's all about "who's gonna get me my paper". Nothing more, nothing less. Which in a way I understand., you should be a bit selfish when it comes to your income. But I can't imagine living my whole life that way, as basically a merc.

Reactions: Skyguyb27
But I can't imagine living my whole life that way, as basically a merc.

That’s kind of a weird way to describe it imo. I understand sports and fandom but it’s not that different from any other job that 99% of us do. If you had two companies wanting you to be an accountant you’d typically go with the one that paid the most if it was significant. If it was close then you’d probably go for other factors but if one wanted to pay you 30% more it’s going to be difficult to say no.

It seems like the class is kind of closing in. Reibe cancelled his visit, Peterson cancelled his. Ament postponed his visit. But Mikel Brown scheduled one and Caleb Wilson is still a priority with his visit coming on 9/13.

After Moreno and Johnson, these seem to be the top targets:

Wilson
Brown
Yessoufou
Mullins

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT