ADVERTISEMENT

I really want to beat UT......

St.PatterSoN-54-

All-American
Jul 11, 2007
The ball was in the freaking cylinder.

Our Cats should be primed and pissed off for the home stretch. Time for a new streak. Let's kick this off again with Tennessee.

Tell me why you hate the Tennessee Vols.

-I love to hate Johnny come lately teams. Act like you've been there. (To be fair, they haven't been there in a LOOOOONG time).
-Grant Williams is a flopper. We need to punish him for that garbage.
-They have a Jordan Bone and a Jordan Bowden. Too confusing if you ask me.
-The only thing I hate more than trash-collection orange uniforms is striped trash-collection orange uniforms. They seem proud of those getups. It vexes me.
-ROCKY EFFING TOP.
-I heard they cage Ol' Smokey in a damp, dark room under the football stadium when he's not being paraded around their ballgames. Shame on them.
-Rick Barnes took himself out of contention for (fill in the blank).

BEAT THE DIRTY VOLS OF EWE-TEE!
9ab780f97204b194526940f88e649c99.jpg

Last edited:
FloppING is not defense, keep that ish in performing arts.
That orange gives me the hee bee jeebees.
If I hear rocky top or the the two chords that is strummed...
Their fans.
Their Internet message board keyboard warriors

Reactions: St.PatterSoN-54-

Our Cats should be primed and pissed off for the home stretch. Time for a new streak. Let's kick this off again with Tennessee.

-I love to hate Johnny come lately teams. Act like you've been there. (To be fair, they haven't been there in a LOOOOONG time).
-The only thing I hate more than trash-collection orange uniforms is striped trash-collection orange uniforms. They seem proud of those getups. It vexes me.
-ROCKY EFFING TOP.
-I heard they cage Ol' Smokey in a damp, dark room under the football stadium when he's not being paraded around their ballgames. Shame on them.

Simmons usually wears blue, so...

I hope this UK team is more than pissed off and ready to take care of business.

Any let down like against Auburn, MSU or LSU and this game will get ugly. Play like they did to build the big leads and simply don't have a meltdown and the Cats can win.

UK desperately needs this team, really hope they play aggressive and loose, sometimes the UK home environment creates stress for home team.

Everyone is entitled to be off their game one time. And, I am not talking about Kentucky but St.Patterson-54 who must of done something wrong as his post didn't work against LSU. The pressure is on you to right the ship.

It is a truly reprehensible fan base, in so many ways, from their colors, their inferiority complex, their illusions of grandeur for their football team, and just generally the most red neck hillbillies in western civilization

-ROCKY EFFING TOP.

Not sure to wear the stinky shirt I have Axe body sprayed to death or just move on. Might finally wear a clean shirt for the new streak. But bring the stinky one with me just in case a change is needed late. I think what happened last time was I didn't respond to your post because I was out. I did late when I changed back to the old shirt, but maybe that was too late. So responding now like I have every time to your post before the game. That should have it fixed.

Its a must win game because its going to be somewhat deflating if we lose two in a row at home and basically be 3 games behind the SEC race and basically out of it unless Tenn collapses.

I dont just really want the game.. I think we really NEED this game.

Its a must win game because its going to be somewhat deflating if we lose two in a row at home and basically be 3 games behind the SEC race and basically out of it unless Tenn collapses.

I dont just really want the game.. I think we really NEED this game.
Bigger impact is on seeding. A loss tonight and the 1 seed is out of reach and the top 2 might be difficult. Which means a probable placement in Dukes region.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT