ADVERTISEMENT

I know it's a dumb and naive question, but ...

megablue

All-SEC
Oct 2, 2012
Is it unthinkable that we could have some offensive sets with Ray and Demie both in the backfield, sitting one of three WRs and just going with two ?? Demie's numbers have been pretty good, he's physical, breaks tackles, does not drop passes and appears to be an SEC-level competitor. I am not saying to scrub the entire offensive, OF COURSE, but how difficult would it be to scheme some plays with the dual running/blocking/protection/receiving threat of Ray and Demie in there together ... where the defense couldn't just key on Ray, and Leary would have a safety valve for dump-offs when under pressure. It just seems to me that Demie needs to be on the field a little more ... I think he can help us move the football down the field.

Last edited:
DSK is another example of our coaching blunders. The dude makes things happen. He has 13 carries at a whopping 9.6 average. Pretty solid reciever too. My questions for the offense is the WRs can't catch a cold barefoot in winter. We have a staple of TE players. Bates is a reliable reciever, Kattus has caught most of his targets, got DSK on the bench. Some games we don't use Ray out of the backfield like any or maybe 1-2 targets. We insist on throwing to our 2 sophomore receivers who haven't shown that they can catch 7 games into the season when do we finally get to give someone.... Anyone a shot ...TE, RB, hell put Cummings in at WR, he's dropped far less balls that barion or Key this year. hell give one of our 10 kickers a try if they want to but at least be trying to fix the issue instead of beating the same old crap into the ground game after game when it's not working.

DSK is another example of our coaching blunders. The dude makes things happen. He has 13 carries at a whopping 9.6 average. Pretty solid reciever too. My questions for the offense is the WRs can't catch a cold barefoot in winter. We have a staple of TE players. Bates is a reliable reciever, Kattus has caught most of his targets, got DSK on the bench. Some games we don't use Ray out of the backfield like any or maybe 1-2 targets. We insist on throwing to our 2 sophomore receivers who haven't shown that they can catch 7 games into the season when do we finally get to give someone.... Anyone a shot ...TE, RB, hell put Cummings in at WR, he's dropped far less balls that barion or Key this year. hell give one of our 10 kickers a try if they want to but at least be trying to fix the issue instead of beating the same old crap into the ground game after game when it's not working.
Well, you are so much smarter than our football coaches.

Reactions: secrules3
Well, you are so much smarter than our football coaches.
Dude shut up, our coaches for the most part are idiots and it gets proven every year.
They lifted UK out of the depths of hell but there's a reason no one is beating down the doors to convince stoops to run away with them.
I gUeSs U kNoW mOrE than the coaches.
It's even more silly when you people defend it.

They lifted UK out of the depths of hell but there's a reason no one is beating down the doors to convince stoops to run away with them.
You are right on both counts.

These coaches lifted UK from the depths of Hell, a feat NFL Champion Collier, Collegiate HOF Claiborne and 5 others failed to do in 65 years.

The reason no one is “beating down” the doors: the much maligned pay scale!!

Folks that succeed where others have failed tend to be paid well, and have job security!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT