ADVERTISEMENT

I knew Reeves would be back

This post displays unfettered love for our program and players. User warning. It's scent of positivity will leak like blood into the dark caves of the walking dead who will crawl out in mass to shiz bile and toxic gastric juices on it. And already has.

Reactions: St.PatterSoN-54-
Welcome back Reeves let's go help the Cats get number 9
Funny Face Laughing GIF

Tre Mitchell Williams? 90% sure he will be a Cat soon.
Hope so... then we can start the important stuff like harassing SEC Network about airing next months games for us. I'm sure Paul F Bomb can share his 2 to 6pm slot with big blue basketball and his good friend Calipari.

Hope so... then we can start the important stuff like harassing SEC Network about airing next months games for us. I'm sure Paul F Bomb can share his 2 to 6pm slot with big blue basketball and his good friend Calipari.
Speaking of the SEC network it seems to have gone to pot lately. I used to get all of the UK games except network games on it, but now they have you signing up to SECn and other BS for some games. Also nothing but reruns lately, including 8 identical 30 minute programs, some talk shows which are a lot of talk about nothing, and even a repeat of Paul's' four hour talk show.

I like a lot of Direct TVs programs, but is there anything that has all the UK games on it?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT