ADVERTISEMENT

I heard we may get Bolden after all

2 likes from spears in one thread and this isn't even the sandbox. I'm movin up up up!

Lek will be disappointed....

Lmao. The fact that you all roll in a little pack cracks me up. I really do wish you all the best. Making the internet a better place since 2005. God bless my brothers.

Reactions: sgrooms
Lmao. The fact that you all roll in a little pack cracks me up. I really do wish you all the best. Making the internet a better place since 2005. God bless my brothers.

Dirk won the "smallest county in Kentucky hot dog eeter" contest

Maverick is a poor. Doesn't eat anything but food stamp glouton. He's huge.

Spears is in the medical field, but I think he's a CNA. They're always fat.

Nothin littal bout this pack.

Reactions: dmpatp
Let's bring this thread back to reality and stop all the nonsense....can someone please tell me when Bolden is going to be on UK campus? Has he made his de-commitment from Duke public knowledge yet?

Haven't you heard the latest? It seams Marques has a twin brother naimed Narques who is going to Duke and Marques is coming hear. It's a done deel.

Weren't they silver in the book? Getting a little old to remember.
yes, they were. Movie makers decided that the silver slippers wouldn't show up well on the screen, so they made them red

Reactions: Aike
If Bolden's gonna commit to UK I wish he'd hurry up and do it. Players are arriving on campus today and workouts start tomorrow. He doesn't need to be behind the others when he gets there.

So you don't trust cals judgement to know how much time he needs to grind a player into shape?

If Cal is still on board I am. Cal doesn't rush players, he lets them decide on their own time.

Tired of posters thank they know more than coach.

WE LANDED BOLDEN TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then the line broke, and he slithered back down into the muck.
From now on we're using 30lb test.

Last edited:
Reactions: TIE543
This is the strangest thread. It's so bizarre I can't help seeing what the next post might say.

I think I may have a contact that saw Bolden at the airport yesterday. His friend's rumor was he saw Bolden was wanting to buy the castle in Versailles.

Okay, I f'ing hate to say this...

But there are rumblings on some Duke sites that Bolden is NOT coming down to campus for the first summer session, despite the fact the he was supposed to, and one site in particular (I can't give details because it is a pay site) even said there is some nervousness among the staff that something might indeed be wrong.

Take it for what its worth:(

27d0ab4e-0b1d-43f8-9d55-47117d3c696f.jpg

So is EJ going to give up his scolly for Michael Bolton? I think he and Humphries could do an awesome rendition of the national anthem.

I think I may have a contact that saw Bolden at the airport yesterday. His friend's rumor was he saw Bolden was wanting to buy the castle in Versailles.
No, he's buying billy D's horse farm! The one billy bought off of spurrier who had bought it from parcells!

It'll be changed back sometime before football season.

Off topic and maybe I've asked but does NJGreg still get solid info in general? I follow him on Twitter and he seems to still be solid from his time at TBK.

Bolden is just misunderstood.

I'd say he's actually victimized. All of those free meals, free housing, free gear, free trips, free education, free tutoring, free coaching, free everything. It's like he's beating The Bern at his own game.

Tired of seeing the children taken advantage of while Cal slobbers all over them.

I just can't figure out why Duke got him in the first place. Everyone knows that UK pays players and Duke only offers the collegiate experience. Who would turn down 6 figures just to get 2 semesters of free Duke education?

;)

I think he does like most and formulates his best guess based on available info. I'm not so impressed when someone picks UK for a recruit. That's just playing the odds. I'm more impressed when someone goes against the grain and picks another school and ends up being right. Greg seems to pick UK nearly every time.

Well damn. I hear ya. Seems that UK is the only blue blood that doesn't seem to have good sources. Anyone you follow for recruiting UK news in particular these days?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT