ADVERTISEMENT

I heard we may get Bolden after all

Please do enlighten me.

Duh.

the point is the OP meant it as a joke, but now that it's actually been confirmed that Bolden has cold feet, he's just pretending he knew it all along.

Not hard to figure out if you try.

Sometimes coincidences happen to insiders.

This thread is for entertainment only, not trying to decipher someone's inside source, lack of, or pretend to be joking but really not! Please show me where it has been confirmed bolden has cold feet!

This thread is for entertainment only, not trying to decipher someone's inside source, lack of, or pretend to be joking but really not! Please show me where it has been confirmed bolden has cold feet!

GOOOOOOOOGLE IT!!!

Insiders no something's going on with Bolden. Just cause it's not in black and white yet don't mean nothing and you know it.

Recruiting is fluid.

Oh, yea. Lots of confirmation by tj and others on hob! Sometimes even trying to be humorous or internet cool makes ya look like Ricky from trailer park boys! But never mind me, troll along.

Oh, yea. Lots of confirmation by tj and others on hob! Sometimes even trying to be humorous or internet cool makes ya look like Ricky from trailer park boys! But never mind me, troll along.

tumblr_inline_nyv9uhbYez1qbm2hm_540.jpg

Nah, I'll take these "insiders" word for it

I got premium memberships at so many insider sites I couldn't pay for a free abortion. Everyone is talkin about it. Holden come if it weren't for his mom anyhow. And now he's the one makin the final decision is what I'm figuring.

Reactions: JustinSphere
I have figured out the delay on the decommit! The plan is and always was for Allen to commit to Kansas and then decommit from them in a joint press conference where they both commit to UK which they have both signed a letter of intent with months ago! This was Cal's super secret ingenious plan to not only ruin college basketball with his now infamous invention the one and done. they snubb their nose at Duke and Kansas. Cal shouldn't get to much credit as the true master mind behind it all will be revealed to be EJ whos legendary selflessness in regards to scholarships hides a sinister side!

Reactions: UKrazycat2
"I thought the game was.... what we tried to do was limit, uh, their ability to defend the.... their guards played great. In the 2nd half I felt we got a little.... just didn't take care of the ball. (long pause, moves glasses down on his nose to look at paper on table). We've gotta get back in the gym and work on... it's the little things. Attention to detail."

This post deserves more run. You can tell there are lots of young uns here.

I have figured out the delay on the decommit! The plan is and always was for Allen to commit to Kansas and then decommit from them in a joint press conference where they both commit to UK which they have both signed a letter of intent with months ago! This was Cal's super secret ingenious plan to not only ruin college basketball with his now infamous invention the one and done. they snubb their nose at Duke and Kansas. Cal shouldn't get to much credit as the true master mind behind it all will be revealed to be EJ whos legendary selflessness in regards to scholarships hides a sinister side!

EJ giving both his academic and athletic scholarships up made this all possible.

Marcquise Bolten just started following e.j. on twitter too. This whole thing keep getting stranger and stranger..

well Allen has signed with Texas. Should be any time now that Bolden decides his new school.
Any time now? Didn't you learn anything from his first decision? Coach K is milking it all he can to try to get him and mama to stay in Durham. My source is telling me it's just to piss Cal off.

Reactions: JustinSphere
Ooohhh k. This thread clearly means a lot you and your clame to fame. I wish you the best of luck sir and hope many "likes" are wished upon you.

Reactions: sgrooms
Haha it wasn't my best, but at least I didn't start this garbage thread, nor do i measure my worth in post counts and "likes" like half of these sad souls. So I'll be able to sleep just fine tonight.

I will concede defeat and "clame" dirk and his little minions as today's winner of the internet. Grand prize being one extra month in mom's basement.

Ooohhh k. This thread clearly means a lot you and your clame to fame. I wish you the best of luck sir and hope many "likes" are wished upon you.

Anyone else think "Clam to Fame" would be a great name for a seafood place?

Who's hungry?

Reactions: .S&C. and dmpatp
ADVERTISEMENT