ADVERTISEMENT

I guess Paul Finebaum can eat crow now...

Uncle Adolph

Junior
Aug 9, 2019
He has always been a Bama fan and I thought got personal in his comments on Harbaugh at times this year

I doubt he apologizes. What Michigan and H did was cheating and wrong. I expect finebaum to bash Saban and bama way more than focus on Michigan.

Bama had a dumb gameplan and while they made adjustments they were very predictable on offense especially.
Agreed

I think Bama thought they could win or at lleast have a draw in trenches…And Michigan whooped Bama in trenches IMO

I bet good ole Eric wolford will be getting fired..his Oline have been bad for two years now

Both Bama and Texas completely blew the playcalling and execution at the end. Should've been a rematch for the title but the coaches and players choked.

Agreed

I think Bama thought they could win or at lleast have a draw in trenches…And Michigan whooped Bama in trenches IMO

I bet good ole Eric wolford will be getting fired..his Oline have been bad for two years now

They sure did, abused Bama's OL. Not so sure the best Bama's DL physically but schemed people wide open.

It was like they knew what was coming.

Reactions: Samurai Cat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT