ADVERTISEMENT

I got blacklisted on the hall

I had two posts pulled last Tuesday after the news broke. I was posting factual information that had been tweeted out. One was even a page from the report that was released from the FBI trying to connect some dots when we were still playing the guessing game between universities and coaches. Both were taken down immediately.

I had two posts pulled last Tuesday after the news broke. I was posting factual information that had been tweeted out. One was even a page from the report that was released from the FBI trying to connect some dots when we were still playing the guessing game between universities and coaches. Both were taken down immediately.

Par for the course. Most everything I tried to post there was deleted. Most of the posts weren't bad, but considered baiting. But when you're talking UK v UL, most things you bring up could be considered baiting I guess.

Knowing that as a UK fan I will only ever get one chance to post over there I am saving it for when they get the death penalty. I plan to make it three pages long and screenshot it before Zipper-head can hit the delete button. I may or may not add some pics of him performing unnatural acts on farm animals, but am leaning on the affirmative.

That is the climate that has gotten them in this situation. Nobody, from the fans, up, want to acknowledge there is a problem. People in authority lie, and the fans take it as gospel. Then they attack anyone who has legitimate proof that they were lying. Next, they ban you, so they don't have to see the truth anymore. After all, if they don't see it, then it didn't happen. What a pathetic bunch.

Facts are not looked upon favorably over there.

I got banned and then went on an epic list calling out Steeler's hypocrisy knowing it would be my last even look over there. It was so worth it. Steeler and Zipp should be ashamed on how they have spread the propaganda that will hurt the city of Louisville in the long run.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
I am banned from posting over there, and I have never posted over there. Apparently they were lurking over here and seen something I posted they didn't like. It's like a scientology cult over there.

giphy.gif

You'll notice that Steelers' name keeps popping up here. He's the lowest life form on this planet. He's the head ass hole in the world of ass holes. Phony, loser, jerk, POS. Having Steelers as a MOD is like saying Pitino is a humble honest man. NOT !! Stay away from that board as long as that moronic ass has anything to do with it. He's 100% nuts.

Last edited:
You'll notice that Steelers' name keeps popping up here. He's the lowest life form on this planet. He's the head ass hole in the world of ass holes. Phony, loser, jerk, POS. Having Steelers as a MOD is like saying Pitino is a humble honest man. NOT !! Stay away from that board as long as that moronic ass has anything to do with it. He's 100% nuts.
Just what are you getting at, chief?

Reactions: anon_9qtxg60vqzy0y
I was going to say something that might get me banned but decided to hold off for a better moment. I was going to comment about this post below talking about sports radio guys in Louisville. The first comment is defending Matt Jones to get some perspective.

JohnCard28One-Star Poster
New

<<Many UK fans would echo your thoughts, but he hasn't made a "living" off bashing the city, period.>>

<<The University is Louisville. Downtown would be an economic wasteland if it wasn't for UofL.>>

I wanted to say the Yum Center has become an economic wasteland because of UL. Just think how much worse downtown will get if UL gets the death penalty. They aren't saving downtown. They are killing it. Keep them at Freedom Hall and the city doesn't lose 10's of millions of dollars (probably more like 100's). Yet all they do is brag about the record revenue while the arena nearly goes bankrupt. Downtown would have been better off with a pro sport franchise and staying away from UL.

I was blacklisted years ago, as for what reason I don't know, I must have failed to kneel and worship, or said something that was true.

I got banned from their rivals board just for the stuff I posted in the massive hooker gate thread here on the rafters.....

I got banned a year before that on their Scout board because someone posted that John Wall had said he got paid at UK during an interview and all I posted in return was Come on... thats not true, posted a link to the video where Wall says playing for UK will get him paid in the NBA...... and correcting a lie by presenting a fact in UK's favor is evidently against their board policies or something

Louisville runs things like North Korea........ except for the murder part.

Just what are you getting at, chief?

Briefly, he doesn't like me and the feeling's mutual. I could go into more detail but I'm sure you wouldn't want to read a post that long. I think he, Zippy, and KerryRhodes go way too far with the things they say but of course I'm banned there soI don't visit that site very often and I'm glad it turned out that way.

I would say more people have been blacklisted on their board than they have fans, that way it looks like their program is well liked with nobody disagreeing with them to neutral fans who drop by.

I don't know. Zipperhead is definitely in the running for head asshole.

Here's another UL fan getting ready to meet his maker. Called out Zipp, it will last all of 30 minutes. https://louisville.forums.rivals.com/threads/so-how-in-the-hell-many-slapd-cks.35751/

YAhL9SE.jpg

To answer the guy who asked about my K photo....inside joke.
I'm glad your here for the same reason I post over there, I like to debate and have fun...which is why the site is called RIVALS. Hopefully I don't get banned because l like the banter with other fan bases.

(I'm already banned at Indiana lol)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT