ADVERTISEMENT

I get why some of the Kentucky guys transfer now

you know what, you are right. all 10, 11, 12 scholarship players should be given 20+ minutes so they can play through their mistakes, even if they aren't contributing a whole lot. Wait Cal tried to do that one year (9 averaged 16mpg+ if you count Poythress), and many of you complained about that too because that means your best guys aren't playing 30+min.

In an interview, Juzang said himself, he wanted to come home, to be able to come home have some dinner, do some laundry, see his family, whenever he wanted. Like I said, we've lost most of our CA recruits the past 30 years, and it has little to do with UK or the coaches or teammates or fans.

Juzang was playing "ok", certainly not enough to justify 20-30min. Same for Livingston now. Matthews was worse.
Never said that, I said the guys like the 3 mentioned always have to look over their shoulder and know they will get yanked the minute they make a mistake that’s the problem

Kentucky needs to get rid of that second year failure narrative, Hopkins would help this team out a lot. The players have to be mad when CALs so I should have played them more and then never does it
I said this many times ... OAD cannot succeed over time. It's run its course and will always disappoint. Cal's too stupid and hard-headed to now do the right thing for the program which would be do traditional recruiting and coach players to be here 3 to 4 years. The problem is that won't feed his ego. It's not about the kids ... that's a lie b/c it's about him.

Reactions: UKortho
I said this many times ... OAD cannot succeed over time. It's run its course and will always disappoint. Cal's too stupid and hard-headed to now do the right thing for the program which would be do traditional recruiting and coach players to be here 3 to 4 years. The problem is that won't feed his ego. It's not about the kids ... that's a lie b/c it's about him.
OAD can if they are the best of there best, like banchero, miller, Suggs, fox , monk, or players of that mold, if it’s guys ranked 15-100 cal struggles

Guys like juzang, matthews, Hopkins and now livingston(not saying he will transfer) but I get why all the other have. For the first 3 they can have games where they play good, cal will say he needs to play them and not play them, and just give hindsight comments all day. LSU game for Hopkins should have the indicator to put him in the rotation more, juzang was playing better towards the end of the year, he probably would have transferred anyways, but don’t make the same mistake with Livingston. He played well and cal didn’t play at all in the second half and then did his hindsight comment special
Five for starting....OT. Wallace Toppin. Livingston. Reeves.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT