ADVERTISEMENT

I come in peace....

Feb 27, 2012
I like to come in here and make a point that you guys don't agree with a lot of times as a KU fan, but KAT is one of my favorite players in the league. The swag he was putting out on Harden's airballs was nuts. I admittedly started watching them for Wiggins a couple years ago, but KAT is the piece. What a talent.

I like to come in here and make a point that you guys don't agree with a lot of times as a KU fan, but KAT is one of my favorite players in the league. The swag he was putting out on Harden's airballs was nuts. I admittedly started watching them for Wiggins a couple years ago, but KAT is the piece. What a talent.
Go away troll

Some people like abuse, by coming here and announcing you are a KU fan, I feel that may apply to you.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

His game is so fun to watch. Same with Embiid.

Beware of strangers bearing gifts and coming in peace. Don't open the package

tenor.gif

You know what we say around hear about low post counts?

Oh...and welcome to asylum.
I was actually a member for a long time, my subscription lapsed, and it wiped my post total. I didn't really try to get it back, because I never really thought it mattered.

Go away troll
I honestly don't know how far from trolling somebody can get and you still call them a troll. I'm just kind of saying that I thought the team would be Wiggins', even after they drafted KAT, but it really isn't. He is the one moving the needle up there, and the team is fun to watch.

I was wrong about this one and you guys (most of you) were 100% correct with how high his upside was. I know we tend to lean on our own players and predict upside too often, but you all were pretty positive about this one and it was totally the correct insight on his NBA transition.

And I just got back from the Jazz vs OKC game, and Dakari sucks :) I guess I have to get a dig in to "not be a troll"

I honestly don't know how far from trolling somebody can get and you still call them a troll. I'm just kind of saying that I thought the team would be Wiggins', even after they drafted KAT, but it really isn't. He is the one moving the needle up there, and the team is fun to watch.

I was wrong about this one and you guys (most of you) were 100% correct with how high his upside was. I know we tend to lean on our own players and predict upside too often, but you all were pretty positive about this one and it was totally the correct insight on his NBA transition.

And I just got back from the Jazz vs OKC game, and Dakari sucks :) I guess I have to get a dig in to "not be a troll"
Comparing Wiggins to KAT equals "low BB IQ"

Reactions: wildcatdonf
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT