ADVERTISEMENT

I bet more stay than everybody thinks

Feb 16, 2024
I really do, because I think even these kids know basketball well enough to know they were being screwed over with playtime and expectations. I bet they actually love school here too, I know I did and you can definitely tell there was A LOT of tension between coach and players.

Reed may come back. Travis Perry will likely stay in this class and have a larger role than Cal would ever give him. Burks may stay instead of being recruited over by all of the forwards Cal had signed. Big Z would be smart to consider it. Cal would never utilize his strengths properly, the next coach may hopefully if he can convince him to stay.

Reactions: BlazerHallsBallsN96
Hope you are right..

But our class this year is gone. Most will go to Arkansas. Rumblings here in Louisville that a few might flip to UL. Also have the weakest Draft this year in decades which may push a few more to bounce. I hope a new a recruiting culture is on it's way. Hopefully it's more successful

Reactions: BlazerHallsBallsN96
I bet with 5 million a year in NIL, he’ll take whoever he wants from the team and commits lol. That’s crazy money

Reed may come back. Travis Perry will likely stay in this class and have a larger role than Cal would ever give him. Burks may stay instead of being recruited over by all of the forwards Cal had signed. Big Z would be smart to consider it. Cal would never utilize his strengths properly, the next coach may hopefully if he can convince him to stay.
I'd love to have Z back, especially with a coach that can utilize him well

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT