ADVERTISEMENT

I’ve Tried and I’ve Tried…

Jan 12, 2021
But I can’t keep watching this team keep shooting itself in the foot. Game after game. Time after time. I started getting into UK Football back when Brooks was the coach (always been a UK BB fan since I was a lad) and I thought after the Joker debacle, Stoops would be able to turn the corner by now. But it just doesn’t seem it’s going to happen. I hate it because I like Stoops but I just don’t see him getting it done. I’m more sad than mad because I love UK.

Our special teams over the years has been just one big clusterfluck. I don’t know why UK doesn’t have a ST coach. I don’t understand. I’m at a loss for words.

What else can UK do to turn the corner? What coach can UK get? Please! I’m actually looking for answers!!! I just can’t sit here and spend 3 hours watching Pee Wee league football. 🤬😡🤬😡🤬

Reactions: FltDoc
But I can’t keep watching this team keep shooting itself in the foot. Game after game. Time after time. I started getting into UK Football back when Brooks was the coach (always been a UK BB fan since I was a lad) and I thought after the Joker debacle, Stoops would be able to turn the corner by now. But it just doesn’t seem it’s going to happen. I hate it because I like Stoops but I just don’t see him getting it done. I’m more sad than mad because I love UK.

Our special teams over the years has been just one big clusterfluck. I don’t know why UK doesn’t have a ST coach. I don’t understand. I’m at a loss for words.

What else can UK do to turn the corner? What coach can UK get? Please! I’m actually looking for answers!!! I just can’t sit here and spend 3 hours watching Pee Wee league football. 🤬😡🤬😡🤬
They lost to the undefeated defending national champion by 10. It was disappointing but not pee wee football

Reactions: nssdigitalchumps

Funny ...I feel that way about basketball.

Reactions: CB3UK and Knoffs73
I didnt expect UK to beat UGA. They are a well oiled machine built to win it all again. But self inflicted mistakes keeps UK on its heels and have to nearly play a perfect game each time to win.

This season could have been special. Had no idea the OL would be as bad as it was this year. This vanilla offense is so predictable most of the time. Not to mention the ST consistent atrocity this year.

I’ll be fine, but the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. It seems as if that was the theme this year.

So disappointing.

The botched up/confusing opening kickoff, the goofed up snap and hooked field goal. The most "kentucky" things ever that cause us to out-kentucky ourselves once again and find creative ways to screw it up like the bad-news bears

The botched up/confusing opening kickoff, the goofed up snap and hooked field goal. The most "kentucky" things ever that cause us to out-kentucky ourselves once again and find creative ways to screw it up like the bad-news bears
The opening kickoff was a bad call. Nothing UK did

• Haha
Reactions: RogCat1119
Stoops has not coached well this year in particular, but he has definitely already "got it done". When we hired him, there isn't a single person on this board who wouldn't have been thrilled if they were told what Stoops would do here so far

Find someone else to do on Saturdays, my man. Apparently football isn't for you.
It’s hard to not watch them because I so want them to do good or better I should say. But I watch other teams and I don’t see near as many self inflicted mistakes as UK does to themselves game in and game out. I was thinking they get this 16 - 9, and there’s a chance and maybe Georgia gets a little tight. But like many times before, something went wrong, again.

I’m just venting. After the losses to South Carolina and Vandy, I guess I’ve built up some frustration.

I hate seeing them lose especially when UK’s defense shows up pretty much every game and gives UK a chance. It’s almost as if they are just snakebitten.

No it wasn't. And nobody thinks that. It was clearly an invalid fair catch
The guy in the booth that they go to when they question a call said it was a bad call. But let’s got with Rog bunchanumbers for the rules.

Stoops has not coached well this year in particular, but he has definitely already "got it done". When we hired him, there isn't a single person on this board who wouldn't have been thrilled if they were told what Stoops would do here so far
The reason folks are unhappy with Stoops is he's raised our expectations. Just getting to a bowl game used to be a huge deal. Now it's not enough.

The truth is with NIL and Oklahoma/Texas coming, folks need to get real with their expectations. 8-9-10 win seasons is pretty damn good for us. If that's not good enough for someone then they need to find a different school to follow.

Reactions: sefus12
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT